World Of Color Refurbishment

SuddenStorm

Came across this post on DLs website when someone asked, a few weeks ago, if Paint The Night would be returning? They replied with Paint The Night has been retired from the Disneyland Resort. Slightly odd they used the word retired instead of hiatus or something more temporary.

Those are just volunteers who are supposed to assist with basic trip planning for families. I wouldn't trust them for anything involving park history or whether or not Paint the Night is coming back.

SuddenStorm

View attachment 351116
First off, where did this post go? Second, is MSEP even on property? Third, is MSEP even still functional?? That parade is literally half a century old.

The floats they use now are NOT the ones from the '70s. The whole parade has been redone a couple times, everything from the floats, to LED lights now, to the soundtrack has been redone.

VJ

It would be such an idiotic decision to retire PTN. I saw it during Pixar Fest and it was a HUGE hit. People were dancing and singing and cheering - never seen that during a parade before. It was so much fun and really fit well in DCA.
and yet they retired disneyland forever? hmm 🤔

my point is, disney has shown that nothing is sacred and precedent means nothing

Emmanuel

Some slots for the World of Color dining package at both Wine Country and Carthay still open for this weekend. Dessert Party is booked full through March 2nd.

Based on the check in time for this Saturday for the dessert party, the show will be at 10:15pm on the weekends with the weekday shows until March 7th at 8:30pm

TTA94

Yeah, and crowds are sure to be down this summer, so Disney will be way too broke for something like a silly parade.

Uhhhh I think that would be the opposite with Galaxies Edge opening?? I don’t see crowds being down! Maybe at DCA they will be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom