World Of Color Refurbishment

TTA94

We already told ya, it's retired and going to WDW. :p

Being serious here lol which I know is hard given the subject.

WDWs fans may not see it now but PTN not going there is a very good thing. It would ruin MK getting a brand new parade potentially ten times better than PTN and a worthy replacement of SpectoMagic.

Last edited:

TTA94

Just popping in for my occasional reminder that not everyone thinks Fantasmic 2.0 is the worst thing ever, and restating my belief that everyone who thinks the original was a flawless masterpiece probably just saw it way too many times.

lol even the original was better than what WDW still has. Embarrassing.

gerarar

Premium Member
Pixar's IncrediColor Show!...

j/k :D

I would've assumed that Disney would have utilized the lights on the IncrediCoaster tubes for when WoC came back from its long hiatus.
I remember way back when the newly themed coaster was still in testing, and that they were testing the lighting on those tubes and how it can change to different colors of the rainbow. It just seemed like a perfect fit for WoC and the finale!

Hoping it gets implemented and integrated soon tho!

VJ

I would've assumed that Disney would have utilized the lights on the IncrediCoaster tubes for when WoC came back from its long hiatus.
I remember way back when the newly themed coaster was still in testing, and that they were testing the lighting on those tubes and how it can change to different colors of the rainbow. It just seemed like a perfect fit for WoC and the finale!

Hoping it gets implemented and integrated soon tho!
that could've been the plan and the platform sinking just pushed it back? now that the show's up and running they'll have time to add new stuff (and hopefully introduce a refreshed show sooner rather than later)

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Hahahahahahahaha. That was one person, and I doubt Disney would agree to such a request, and even if they did, they would just record audio from a soundalike.

The show must, and will, go on, again, if it exists.
First, Disney would have to agree to it, its the same reason why Harrison's voice is not used in IJA. Likeness and voice rights are huge in Hollywood. Disney would be in big legal trouble for using an actors voice after they've been asked to not use it.

Second, Disney current management is not likely going to allow something that is politically hot to be released into the parks. With one actor speaking out against it, all it takes it a few more and its a politically hot button topic all over the news. Despite what some think Bobcat is actually a very well known and liked member of the Hollywood community. He is very vocal and people will listen to him.

So in my opinion it won't be released, at least not this year.

EvilChameleon

World Of Color Halloween would be politically hot? You are aware that the current standard version of WOC has Johnny Depp in it, someone who asked when the last time a president was assassinated and beat his wife, are you not? And yet it's still chugging along without a peep.

So what would make WOC Halloween more politically hot than that?

Disney Irish

Premium Member
World Of Color Halloween would be politically hot? You are aware that the current standard version of WOC has Johnny Depp in it, someone who asked when the last time a president was assassinated and beat his wife, are you not? And yet it's still chugging along without a peep.

So what would make WOC Halloween more politically hot than that?
You did hear that PoC is being rebooted without him right? So he is already out. And I expect them to slowly remove him from shows and from PoC attraction over time. Especially if and when the new film comes out.

EvilChameleon

You didn't answer the question. And now you're saying that World Of Color Halloween won't come because someone who didn't do anything wrong spoke out against Disney for firing James Gunn, someone literally nobody will know or care about once said show launches.

One person is going to sink an entire show? Please. They'll just remove & replace. Either the voice or the segment.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
You didn't answer the question. And now you're saying that World Of Color Halloween won't come because someone who didn't do anything wrong spoke out against Disney for firing James Gunn, someone literally nobody will know or care about once said show launches.

One person is going to sink an entire show? Please. They'll just remove & replace. Either the voice or the segment.

I just didn't answer the way you expected. I'm not going to answer which is more politically hot.

Its just my opinion they won't release it, at least not this year. Or if they do it won't be the same show as the one Bobcat was part of.

Either way we'll see what happens.

I might add that you were the one who said this just earlier this month that the show wasn't coming back:

It's at this point where it looks like they don't want to bring it back. We have seen everything working in one way or another.

EvilChameleon

You didn't answer because you're afraid to answer.

And then you hedge your bets by making sure the only way you're wrong is if they release it this year untouched (how will we know it's untouched? who knows!).

And no, I didn't say the show wasn't coming back. I said it looks like they didn't want to bring it back. You can't be trusted to read things properly on the internet.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
You didn't answer because you're afraid to answer.

And then you hedge your bets by making sure the only way you're wrong is if they release it this year untouched (how will we know it's untouched? who knows!).

And no, I didn't say the show wasn't coming back. I said it looks like they didn't want to bring it back. You can't be trusted to read things properly on the internet.

I'm not afraid to answer, I just choose not. As I don't think we need to delve that deep into it on fan forum.

I'm not hedging my bets. I have an opinion, and I stated it. Do I know for a fact they won't release, no I don't. Do I know for a fact they will release it without changes, no I don't. And neither do you. Its a fan forum, 99.997% of stuff here is all opinion not fact.

Yes you said "it looks like they don't want to bring it back", but that indicates your opinion was Disney wasn't bringing it back.

Anyways, no point going on and on about this. We'll see if they release a Halloween WoC show this year or not. If they do I'm sure it'll be a good show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom