World Of Color Refurbishment

coolmark18

I'm visiting in midweek next January (no choice on dates) and I'm gutted at the lack of entertainment scheduled. They dont have the week that I'm there *yet* but two weeks before no F!, no WOC, no Mickey and the Magical Map, no fireworks. Frustrating.
I really hope they get WOC up and running in time.

Disney Analyst

I’ve been checking the entertainment calendar since last week, Believe was up fully, but now it’s off the schedule tomorrow onward. Could they be changing times, with WOC coming back?

GiveMeTheMusic

I’ve been checking the entertainment calendar since last week, Believe was up fully, but now it’s off the schedule tomorrow onward. Could they be changing times, with WOC coming back?

Believe is still on the schedule. It can only be performed at 9:30 on nights Fantasmic is running, so its showtimes won't be affected by WOC.

Disney Analyst

Users on Micechat were saying the permit actually shows dates of December 3rd to 10th. So there was talks that today was never the actual date.

AJFireman

Ok so i just left and i forgot to check regarding the press stand. It did hit me though, tonight is the 103.5 private event tonight. Could it just be an elevated stand for the DJ to broadcast from. ??

Disneylover152

The lunar new year's event was announced today with no mention of WOC Lunar tag or PTN.

My mom was actually at some pharmacist convention last week/this week and stayed at the Anaheim Hilton with a view of Disney and she told me every night she's saw them testing.

I feel like Disney knows when World of Color will be ready, but they don't want to announce a reopening date and then have to postpone it because of another unexpected problem.

Whenever it's ready, it better be soon. DCA needs some nighttime show to make it a "full day park", well more of a 2/3 day park, as it was before PTN closes.

Disney Analyst

Been scanning photos on IG and the middle platform that was damaged still hasn’t been lowered into hiding or show position... so I think we will know the shows ready once we start seeing it below water again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom