World Of Color Refurbishment

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Yikes. Maybe testing hasn't begin yet?!

Or maybe its not actually coming back for the holidays at all. Its still not listed on the calendar at all in November or December.

I'd expect testing to have begun already. But its a good bet if testing doesn't begin in the next week or so it's probably not coming back until 2019.

Timopictures

I talked to one person who said they saw it testing at night on multiple occasions in the last couple weeks after 11pm on nights with an 8pm close.

Does anyone know of any spots at GC where you can easily see that area at night? Other than the DVC viewing terrace. I’m gonna try to take a look tonight.

jaxonp

I talked to one person who said they saw it testing at night on multiple occasions in the last couple weeks after 11pm on nights with an 8pm close.

Does anyone know of any spots at GC where you can easily see that area at night? Other than the DVC viewing terrace. I’m gonna try to take a look tonight.

Not really. Just walk around the side of the hotel that faces WOC. You will be able to tell if they are testing. Those jets are loud enough even without music.

dlr74

A friend of mine informed me that the current plan is that CM’s will be scheduled to work World of Color beginning the weekend of Nov 30th. There is still potential for it to be delayed even further, so nothing is official yet, but I will update if that happens
Update: it won’t be returning before Dec 1st. Possibly soon after that but definitely not before

Emmanuel

IMG_3172.PNG

Lights spotted being tested at Paradise Bay this morning.

At the same time there's also some light testing that occurred at Sleeping Beauty's Castle

IMG_3171.PNG
IMG_3173.PNG

coolmark18

Disney has filled a permit for a press installation riser for the 5th of December where it specifies it's for World of Color.

Without getting everyone's super hopes up, these risers are often for the press to stand on and film/photograph events.

This could be it guys!

jrhwdw

No new hints at WOC on twitter, and no hits of WOC at all on the December offical site Calendar. Wonder if WOC will be put on the Calendar/Times Guide right away if Press Night goes well. If that's what the permit was for......why would DCA have a press night just for the return of WOC or WOC: SOL? I don't believe we're expecting anything new. I thought DCA only has big press nights for new shows, when WOC, WD, WOC Celerate!, SOL first opend.

jaxonp

No new hints at WOC on twitter, and no hits of WOC at all on the December offical site Calendar. Wonder if WOC will be put on the Calendar/Times Guide right away if Press Night goes well. If that's what the permit was for......why would DCA have a press night just for the return of WOC or WOC: SOL? I don't believe we're expecting anything new. I thought DCA only has big press nights for new shows, when WOC, WD, WOC Celerate!, SOL first opend.

It's a big deal that the show is returning after months off due to unexpected damages.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom