World Drive Phase-III

Disone

Do you think they remember how to build hotels worthy of this location?
Of course they do. You take a modern day, Marriott, Hyatt, or Hilton, put some picture art of Venice on the wall, add in some striped poles around the highly themed square pool and gondola floating near by on the lake and TADA..... Disney Venetian Resort is born! Please see the Rivera if you have any doubts in their ability to build world class Disney resorts with unsurpassed story telling.

UNCgolf

If we are picking lands, Liberty Square or Fantasyland.

I'd argue that Tomorrowland doesn't have one either. I know it's supposed to be the Contemporary, but there's really no connection there beyond the monorail going through the lobby.

Of course Tomorrowland doesn't really have a consistent theme now, so it would be hard to match a hotel to it. Is it futures studies? Is it retro-futurism? Is it science fiction? Disney doesn't seem to know or care.

Last edited:

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
I'd say theres very little chance they mess with the island green where the line is on this. They'll go around it.

Nope, going right through it. I would expect to see another permit at some point to re-configure part of the golf course.

1634590808634.png

zapple

I think that would be a good place for a skyliner from the TTC or the back of the MK parking lot as another way to move people across the lagoon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom