working out for Disney

Sans Souci

Good morning-

Today was a yoga class that focused on balance. There was a part of the class towards the end where we were supposed to go up to a wall and kick up into a handstand. I really have nowhere to do something like that. I don't want to kick up onto dry wall and the places were I feel like I could, I don't have enough room to "land" without knocking a lamp over or hitting a wall. For myself, I don't see the benefit of doing a handstand. I don't feel like it's something I need to master. TBH, I think it's one of those show-offy poses that people like to post on Instagram.

I am hoping to get out for a walk later. My husband and I have been making a habit of going out for a walk in the afternoon. Yesterday was really raw and drizzly, but today is sunny and low 60's. I will say the good thing about walking in raw and drizzly weather is you basically don't have to worry about social distancing. So today might be a different story. LOL

My husband woke up with this rash across his face that looks like lupus, like textbook lupus rash. My mom has it and he looks like what she looks like before it flares up. I wouldn't worry about it, but he just had shingles, so I am wondering that might have triggered something else. But I know lupus mostly affects women. He's been complaining about joint pain, but I'd written it off as damp weather. Now I don't know. I am hoping it's nothing.

HouCuseChickie

Yeah, and how is putting people in danger being patriotic or funny or whatever? Do you really think the right thing to do for your country is to put them at risk or possibly kill them? That makes no sense to me. It makes me sad, it makes me angry. When did we become so petty that we rejoice in the suffering of others and think that someone who thinks differently than we do should die? How is that supporting the country? Sorry...that might be too political for this thread. I just couldn't believe that when she said this woman had gone on and on about it to the guy delivering her pizza! Obviously not everyone is taking it seriously...or they are taking it seriously, but in the wrong way.

Yes, there are so many in wild panic mode and so many who just don't care. The politics involved seems to also have a significant impact on certain people. The virus doesn't discriminate. Now is the time where they need to come together and act for the greater good of mankind as a whole, as well as showing the people of the world this model as well.

HouCuseChickie

My husband woke up with this rash across his face that looks like lupus, like textbook lupus rash. My mom has it and he looks like what she looks like before it flares up. I wouldn't worry about it, but he just had shingles, so I am wondering that might have triggered something else. But I know lupus mostly affects women. He's been complaining about joint pain, but I'd written it off as damp weather. Now I don't know. I am hoping it's nothing.

That's scary. I've read that shingles can behave similarly, so hopefully that's all that it is...not that it's a good or pleasant thing either. Lupus is scary stuff. I have a couple of friends (both female) who have Lupus. One is far more serious than the other and I worry about her right now. Maybe you can do a video chat with a doctor so you can get it looked at without having to leave the house.

Songbird76

There was a guy here who coughed on a woman working in a grocery store when she asked him to make sure he was 6 ft away from her. He coughed on her and he was charged with a terroristic threat. I'm not surprised, when I have been out people look at you like you're insane if you ask them to stay 6 ft away. We're supposed to assume everyone has it, including yourself. So it's not just about protecting yourself, it's about protecting others from you.
I read here that there are security guards at some grocery stores because people are becoming violent when they are asked to get a cart. Seriously? Who are these people going on political rants to the pizza delivery guy (my friend's husband) or physically attacking a grocery store employee who asks them to get a cart, or coughing on someone asking them to please not get too close? Or spitting on policemen patroling to make sure people are following the new rules? Are they mentally unstable or just jerks?

Songbird76

Good morning-

Today was a yoga class that focused on balance. There was a part of the class towards the end where we were supposed to go up to a wall and kick up into a handstand. I really have nowhere to do something like that. I don't want to kick up onto dry wall and the places were I feel like I could, I don't have enough room to "land" without knocking a lamp over or hitting a wall. For myself, I don't see the benefit of doing a handstand. I don't feel like it's something I need to master. TBH, I think it's one of those show-offy poses that people like to post on Instagram.

I am hoping to get out for a walk later. My husband and I have been making a habit of going out for a walk in the afternoon. Yesterday was really raw and drizzly, but today is sunny and low 60's. I will say the good thing about walking in raw and drizzly weather is you basically don't have to worry about social distancing. So today might be a different story. LOL

Is it not part of the shingles? Have you looked up a correlation between shingles and lupus? I didn't realize there was a visible symptom of Lupus. I thought it mostly made you extremely tired and have joint pain or something...it I didn't know there was a rash.

HouCuseChickie

Yesterday, I decided to wait until after work to get in some physical activity. I was hoping the heat of the day might keep people in for a bit, since we hit 90 yesterday. 🥵 I know we tend to get very hot and humid here, but this is ridiculously early for those kinds of temps. I was so eager to get out that I forgot my running watch, so I just ran when I wanted to run and walked when I wanted to walk. I've come to terms with the fact that I'm the only one who seems to be really going out of their way to distance, so I just took the lead every time I saw anyone coming towards me on the trails. This went very well for a while and lots of people were saying hi from these distances...which I like...until one jerk had to ruin it all for me.

So, I was in a more forested section, which means there's less room for me to get to the side and more risk with me stepping too far off the trail. Poison ivy and snakes are my big concern...especially snakes, since we have a number of venomous ones here. I get to a point where I can see three people on bicycles coming towards me. I'm actually in an area where I can give them a wider berth because the ground cover was much farther back due to a tree right next to the trail. So, I'm probably a good 8-10' away. I guess the third biker was not with the front two, so he whizzes around them, cuts behind the tree, and nearly clips me. It felt like he came within a foot of me and it would have been too close and extremely obnoxious, rude and dangerous even in normal times. I was so bothered that I yelled out some profanity at him. I couldn't gauge the reaction from the other bikers. They definitely were surprised, but I wasn't sure if it was at his being a jerk, at me cursing or a combo of both. The rest of the run/walk was uneventful aside from being warm and forgetting at one point and accidentally touching a wooden railing. I still got a pretty picture of the nice day we were having.

49699358456_85640de1ab_z.jpg

I really don't know what the answer is, but it all has me rethinking if I'm going to keep running during all of this. Getting out is beneficial and after the rain we're expecting, my allergies shouldn't be as bad. I just don't know if my nerves can handle the idiots.

In better news, I Zoom bombed my older daughter's choir class yesterday. I've seen a lot of parents accidentally do this to their kids now that we're doing so much digital learning, but I decided to be sort of shameless with it. I waved hi and gave everyone a warning that I was about to use the blender 🤣 While a bit late, we're also thinking of doing some planting this weekend. My husband has some necessities he has to pick up at Lowes this weekend (a/c filters and salt for the water filter- clean air and water are kind of important), so while there, I think he's going to pick up a bunch of hibiscus. Not a need, but if he's already there. Plus planting and having something with pretty flowers is therapeutic. At least that's in an open air setting for the plants. We're looking at orange and red, so if they bloom well (and they usually do here), we should see a major increase in hummingbirds.

HouCuseChickie

I read here that there are security guards at some grocery stores because people are becoming violent when they are asked to get a cart. Seriously? Who are these people going on political rants to the pizza delivery guy (my friend's husband) or physically attacking a grocery store employee who asks them to get a cart, or coughing on someone asking them to please not get too close? Or spitting on policemen patroling to make sure people are following the new rules? Are they mentally unstable or just jerks?

I've noticed police presence in the market I frequent for the last couple of weeks. They usually have at least one officer stationed up near the front door. We saw a local news story last night about a man who refused to wait in the line to get in and got violent with a store employee and some patrons. He also didn't want to distance. Different store and different part of town, but still ridiculous. The panic buying is driving so much of this. My friend told me that one of her friends dropped over $700 US the other day, even though she didn't need nearly that much, just to have an overflowing pantry.

Songbird76

I've noticed police presence in the market I frequent for the last couple of weeks. They usually have at least one officer stationed up near the front door. We saw a local news story last night about a man who refused to wait in the line to get in and got violent with a store employee and some patrons. He also didn't want to distance. Different store and different part of town, but still ridiculous. The panic buying is driving so much of this. My friend told me that one of her friends dropped over $700 US the other day, even though she didn't need nearly that much, just to have an overflowing pantry.
Well, they said here that anyone who gets into an altercation at the grocery store will be banned for 1 year, so hopefully people won't be stupid. And there are people here outside of the police, basically like security guards hired by the city and they can give people large fines for not adhering to the new rules.

But yes, people hoarding/stock piling are a problem. I don't buy more than usual, or maybe 1 extra bag of pasta so I have one on hand. But some people also don't think what they are doing is panic buying. If they aren't visibly upset, they think it's reasonable to spend more than a month's grocery budget in one day. I can't imagine spending $700 on groceries!!

HouCuseChickie

Well, they said here that anyone who gets into an altercation at the grocery store will be banned for 1 year, so hopefully people won't be stupid. And there are people here outside of the police, basically like security guards hired by the city and they can give people large fines for not adhering to the new rules.

But yes, people hoarding/stock piling are a problem. I don't buy more than usual, or maybe 1 extra bag of pasta so I have one on hand. But some people also don't think what they are doing is panic buying. If they aren't visibly upset, they think it's reasonable to spend more than a month's grocery budget in one day. I can't imagine spending $700 on groceries!!

I'm sure that punishment is definitely serving as a decent deterrent.

Yeah, it's more than my monthly grocery budget. Sure, I go over some times, but I'm also not normally buying a month at a time (nor do I think this person is either). I bought extra a couple of weeks ago and went over my budget by about a half a week's amount, but I also haven't done a full shopping since. We go out for milk, bread, eggs and maybe some cookies or ice cream if we burned through our supply, but not buying in mass quantities or anything like that. Two loaves of bread, a container of eggs, a gallon of milk, etc. I've heard sales of chest freezers are crazy right now and that people are hoarding months and months worth of food. Yeah, I have a chest freezer...but I had it before all of this and it was already pretty full.

Sans Souci

That's scary. I've read that shingles can behave similarly, so hopefully that's all that it is...not that it's a good or pleasant thing either. Lupus is scary stuff. I have a couple of friends (both female) who have Lupus. One is far more serious than the other and I worry about her right now. Maybe you can do a video chat with a doctor so you can get it looked at without having to leave the house.
Is it not part of the shingles? Have you looked up a correlation between shingles and lupus? I didn't realize there was a visible symptom of Lupus. I thought it mostly made you extremely tired and have joint pain or something...it I didn't know there was a rash.

He had shingles a few weeks ago, so I googled around and saw that one can provoke the other. So, if you have lupus and have had chicken pox, it can trigger shingles and vice versa. He seems ok. He's been really tired, but since this lockdown started, he's been required to write end of the business day reports from banks to send to someone in DC. Unfortunately, two of the banks he adds in the reports are based in San Francisco, so he's up late waiting for their data. It doesn't help that he has to wait for other coworkers to finish a piece of work to complete his report. So, I don't know if he's tired from something going on or burning the midnight oil. I am hoping for his sake it's a last gasp of shingles.

Sans Souci

Yesterday, I decided to wait until after work to get in some physical activity. I was hoping the heat of the day might keep people in for a bit, since we hit 90 yesterday. 🥵 I know we tend to get very hot and humid here, but this is ridiculously early for those kinds of temps. I was so eager to get out that I forgot my running watch, so I just ran when I wanted to run and walked when I wanted to walk. I've come to terms with the fact that I'm the only one who seems to be really going out of their way to distance, so I just took the lead every time I saw anyone coming towards me on the trails. This went very well for a while and lots of people were saying hi from these distances...which I like...until one jerk had to ruin it all for me.

So, I was in a more forested section, which means there's less room for me to get to the side and more risk with me stepping too far off the trail. Poison ivy and snakes are my big concern...especially snakes, since we have a number of venomous ones here. I get to a point where I can see three people on bicycles coming towards me. I'm actually in an area where I can give them a wider berth because the ground cover was much farther back due to a tree right next to the trail. So, I'm probably a good 8-10' away. I guess the third biker was not with the front two, so he whizzes around them, cuts behind the tree, and nearly clips me. It felt like he came within a foot of me and it would have been too close and extremely obnoxious, rude and dangerous even in normal times. I was so bothered that I yelled out some profanity at him. I couldn't gauge the reaction from the other bikers. They definitely were surprised, but I wasn't sure if it was at his being a jerk, at me cursing or a combo of both. The rest of the run/walk was uneventful aside from being warm and forgetting at one point and accidentally touching a wooden railing. I still got a pretty picture of the nice day we were having.

49699358456_85640de1ab_z.jpg

I really don't know what the answer is, but it all has me rethinking if I'm going to keep running during all of this. Getting out is beneficial and after the rain we're expecting, my allergies shouldn't be as bad. I just don't know if my nerves can handle the idiots.

In better news, I Zoom bombed my older daughter's choir class yesterday. I've seen a lot of parents accidentally do this to their kids now that we're doing so much digital learning, but I decided to be sort of shameless with it. I waved hi and gave everyone a warning that I was about to use the blender 🤣 While a bit late, we're also thinking of doing some planting this weekend. My husband has some necessities he has to pick up at Lowes this weekend (a/c filters and salt for the water filter- clean air and water are kind of important), so while there, I think he's going to pick up a bunch of hibiscus. Not a need, but if he's already there. Plus planting and having something with pretty flowers is therapeutic. At least that's in an open air setting for the plants. We're looking at orange and red, so if they bloom well (and they usually do here), we should see a major increase in hummingbirds.

I get exasperated dodging people and like you, I seem to be the only one making an effort to keep the distance. I notice when I am with my husband, I am not dodging as much. I don't know if it's because people will move for 2 people or if it's because my husband is built like a brick outhouse. :hilarious:

Someone posted a video of a woman in a work Zoom meeting who forgot to mute and turn the camera off on her phone and went to the bathroom. Like, she is pulling down her pants and loudly using the toilet. I would quit my job, change my name, color my hair and move away.

I think planting some flowers this weekend sounds like a wonderful idea. I am looking forward to doing that, but it's usually around Memorial Day when I feel l like I can do that without worrying about frost.

Sans Souci

I understand we're all stressed out right now, but unless it's self-defense, there's no excuse for physically attacking someone. I think this situation is bringing out the best in people and the worst, too. I am hoping we only hear about the worst, because they are outliers and not the norm.

Sans Souci

I never went for a walk. My stomach felt a bit sketch, so I decided just to take it easy. I don't think I have anything, I just have a weird stomach that goes off from time to time.

My flight attendant friend who used to post here has been calling in sick because she's worried about this. She said some of her coworkers have caught this. She is taking FMLA time off until this blows over. Flight Attendants are considered essential right now, I feel sorry for these people. They have been told to stay in their hotel rooms and eat room service for the duration of their layovers. It's also being in close contact with people in a tube, plus late nights and early mornings. That's not the best thing for your immune system.

Anyway, because I follow some yoga instructors on Facebook, I get to see some interesting posts about coronavirus. This one instructor blamed the media for social distancing. She said it's something made up by the media. No, it's a tried and true public health measure. Then she goes on about garlic being antiviral and eating a lot of it can prevent you from catching c-19-- someone should tell that to the Italians... But it's just a bunch of woo crap that usually doesn't bother me any other time, but it's getting weird. She says stuff how she's tuned in to the changes and vibrations and people who do yoga know what's happening (high vibration people) and everyone else is asleep at the wheel (lower vibration people). It mildly smacks of cult leader talk--in group vs out group. I love yoga and I even embrace the more spiritual aspects of it. But I love science and common sense, too. I think I might have to unfollow her--now is not the time to promote oregano oil as a disinfectant. I was following her because she would post classes on her FB page.

Songbird76

I'm sure that punishment is definitely serving as a decent deterrent.

Yeah, it's more than my monthly grocery budget. Sure, I go over some times, but I'm also not normally buying a month at a time (nor do I think this person is either). I bought extra a couple of weeks ago and went over my budget by about a half a week's amount, but I also haven't done a full shopping since. We go out for milk, bread, eggs and maybe some cookies or ice cream if we burned through our supply, but not buying in mass quantities or anything like that. Two loaves of bread, a container of eggs, a gallon of milk, etc. I've heard sales of chest freezers are crazy right now and that people are hoarding months and months worth of food. Yeah, I have a chest freezer...but I had it before all of this and it was already pretty full.
When I was in school, we had a chest freezer that was packed. But that was because we lived in a small town where the grocery store was overpriced, not much selection, and you couldn't get good produce. We only bought milk and bread there for the most part. We'd drive 40 miles to the next town over and bring coolers and have coupons and go to the different grocery stores to get everything else on sale/in bulk. Then we'd bring it home, divide meat into 1lb packages and wrap them in freezer paper and put it in the chest freezer, along with ice cream, some bread....we always had like a month's supply of everything just because we only went to the store once a month. That's living in Wyoming. When things are so far apart and towns are tiny, you go to a bigger town once a month to stock up and you shove it in your freezer. Can't do that here...no one has those huge freezers, and you basically go every day and get what you need for that day. But now people are buying like it's the apocolypse and you have to get creative. "Let's see...there was 1 head of broccoli here, and 5 zucchinis and a lb of ground beef. What can I make with that plus what I have at home....I THINK I have a bag of fussili...oh, I wonder if there's any cooking cream left!" And you walk back and forth gathering things until you have all the ingredients for a complete meal.

Songbird76

I never went for a walk. My stomach felt a bit sketch, so I decided just to take it easy. I don't think I have anything, I just have a weird stomach that goes off from time to time.

My flight attendant friend who used to post here has been calling in sick because she's worried about this. She said some of her coworkers have caught this. She is taking FMLA time off until this blows over. Flight Attendants are considered essential right now, I feel sorry for these people. They have been told to stay in their hotel rooms and eat room service for the duration of their layovers. It's also being in close contact with people in a tube, plus late nights and early mornings. That's not the best thing for your immune system.

Anyway, because I follow some yoga instructors on Facebook, I get to see some interesting posts about coronavirus. This one instructor blamed the media for social distancing. She said it's something made up by the media. No, it's a tried and true public health measure. Then she goes on about garlic being antiviral and eating a lot of it can prevent you from catching c-19-- someone should tell that to the Italians... But it's just a bunch of woo crap that usually doesn't bother me any other time, but it's getting weird. She says stuff how she's tuned in to the changes and vibrations and people who do yoga know what's happening (high vibration people) and everyone else is asleep at the wheel (lower vibration people). It mildly smacks of cult leader talk--in group vs out group. I love yoga and I even embrace the more spiritual aspects of it. But I love science and common sense, too. I think I might have to unfollow her--now is not the time to promote oregano oil as a disinfectant. I was following her because she would post classes on her FB page.
If eating garlic could prevent you from catching c-19, China and Italy would not be so hard hit....they both use TONS of garlic!! Use some common sense! I love me some garlic, and supposedly it is a sort of natural antibiotic and doesn't it lower blood pressure? But seriously, it's not going to keep you from catching things. It can maybe decrease the severity of your symptoms, I don't know. But if it could prevent c-19, they would be touting it all over the place and garlic would be nowhere to be found because people would have already bought it all up like TP.

Sans Souci

Good morning 🌞

I decided to skip yoga today and do some YouTube videos, instead. My right shoulder is feeling just a bit overused, so I am going to back off for a week and reassess. I did a lower body weights/cardio workout. I also just wanted to do something that got my heart rate up there and made me sweaty for a change. :)

I do Weight Watchers (Sorry, I mean "Weight Watchers re-imagined as WW." :rolleyes: )and I was looking at new things to try. I saw a recipe for "Minty Vanilla Shake." I clicked on it because I love Shamrock Shakes and I forgot all about them with this pandemic going on, so I missed my opportunity. I was on board with this recipe until...I'll let you look at the recipe.
15F67298-3782-4D76-B649-C4D3852A4429_1_102_o.jpeg

Seriously, what evil demon would even *think* to put frozen cauliflower "rice" in a shake? I love cauliflower, in fact, I served it roasted as a side dish last night, I make "mashed potatoes" out of it even and even pizza crusts out of it. I am not buying you can't taste it. Plus, it is fibrous, even when riced. :depressed:

HouCuseChickie

I couldn't imagine having to be on a plane right now. I was actually thinking the other night how it's probably an omen you aren't an FA, so you don't have that exposure risk and stress. I hope your friend is able to weather all of this without becoming ill.

I've had to unfollow a few people on FB as well. I think we all have our thoughts and ideas with what we're seeing out there...some more grounded than others. I also don't go posting the vast majority of them publicly, because I'm not a scientist or a doctor, so it's all just theory and I really am not up for debate. I do know that a lot of people aren't taking it seriously and have a lot of "no big deal" ideas because it hasn't hit close enough to home for it to seem like a legitimate threat. Funny, but oregano oil was one of the things my friend suggested for my allergies or an upper respiratory infection. Just the sound of it makes me want to cook!

HouCuseChickie

I started doing my arm work in the gym yesterday, but only managed one set. I just wasn't feeling it. I was hoping to do a gym workout after that, because there's a new show I'm watching on Netflix (no, not that crazy tiger thing), but the idea of being inside made me kind of crazy. So, I told the kids we were all going out for a walk...no excuses. We stayed away from the trails, since those seem to be the root of all of our distancing problems. The kids complained and I wore the wrong clothes, so I couldn't push it too much, but we at least got out there for about 2.5 miles. It's better than nothing.

I was also shocked to see how many people go all out with Easter decorations! I know I've posted pics of a local house that goes crazy with the lights. For Easter, they put in a mini white picket fence around the yard and the entire lawn is absolutely covered in plastic colored eggs in varying sized (but mainly the smaller ones). It looks like a ball pit, but with Easter eggs and a little bit of visible grass. Hey, natural Easter grass that won't make a mess! They also have various bunnies and crosses in the mix. Still thinking I'm going to put up lights this weekend. Then again we're expecting more rain, so I don't know.

I also need to decide which local restaurant will be getting some take-out business from us this weekend. My husband is pushing for Mexican again since we can get their full margarita menu to-go. Still, there are other places we enjoy that are doing family packs of favorites on their menus so that they can be a bit more strategic with their food orders. We'll see. Lots of work to do around the house, but also hoping to get in some movie time (hubby forgot that we have a case of popcorn that he bought months ago) as well as game night.

Sans Souci

I couldn't imagine having to be on a plane right now. I was actually thinking the other night how it's probably an omen you aren't an FA, so you don't have that exposure risk and stress. I hope your friend is able to weather all of this without becoming ill.

I've had to unfollow a few people on FB as well. I think we all have our thoughts and ideas with what we're seeing out there...some more grounded than others. I also don't go posting the vast majority of them publicly, because I'm not a scientist or a doctor, so it's all just theory and I really am not up for debate. I do know that a lot of people aren't taking it seriously and have a lot of "no big deal" ideas because it hasn't hit close enough to home for it to seem like a legitimate threat. Funny, but oregano oil was one of the things my friend suggested for my allergies or an upper respiratory infection. Just the sound of it makes me want to cook!

My friend is really freaked out right now. She is sending me screenshots of her local FB mom group. Some are from nurses saying it's like a war zone in their hospital. Another post was from a nurse saying she had been talking to a patient with c19 and 10 minutes later, they went into code blue. I think if she texts me today, I will gently ask her if it's a good idea to watch the news and to be on social media right now. I don't care that she is venting to me, but she is really scared right now and I think avoiding those things might help her a little. She is lucky that she is in a place financially where she can take FMLA. I am thinking someone who is 22, moved to a new city because that's where the airline placed them, has no choice to but to work, so they can pay rent/eat.

I deactivated my "real" FB account. LOL I have a fake one now. I got tired of the parade of humble brag #SoBlessed posts, people posting their random thoughts, and seeing obnoxious posts from friends of friends. But I belong to a few yoga groups on my fake FB account and now I get photos of women I don't know doing crazy yoga poses in bikinis on the beach. I always think it must be so emotionally exhausting to have to constantly seek out validation from external sources. It's ironic, because yoga is meant to be about minimizing the ego, but I feel like a lot of people who practice yoga and post all of these photos on FB and IG are *very* ego-driven.

Sans Souci

Good morning,

I woke up sore from yesterday's lower body workout, so today was upper body/cardio. I'd like to get out later, but it's rainy here. TBH, I am getting kind of grouchy b/c people refuse to follow the 6 ft rule while they are out walking.

I have rice noodles, tahini, lemons, various veggies, spices and tofu (and chicken). I am thinking I can make some sort of noodle bowl with that for dinner tonight. 🍜

I am thinking of making brioche dough tonight for breakfast tomorrow, but it feels indulgent right now to use eggs, butter and flour. I just made buttermilk pancakes yesterday and I am starting to get selective about how I use my flour. I read there is an increased demand for eggs right now, because people are baking cakes to pass the time.

My mother and my grandmother keep asking if my son's graduation is on. I told her to assume it's canceled and if it's actually not, to look at it as a nice surprise. My mother is 66 and immunocompromised and my grandmother is 85, even IF the graduation is on, I don't think they should be getting on a flight from Chicago to here. My mom wants me to fly my son out there to help them get to the airport and help them at the airport. My son has Asperger's and it's all he can do sometimes at the airport to keep himself from getting overwhelmed. I think the would have a hard time helping them out. 😕

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom