working out for Disney

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Glad you liked it. We finished off the batch I made last night, but will try it again sometime. Thinking I might add a little shredded cheese and maybe chopped pecans the next time. Maybe even some seedless white grapes too. So many possibilities.
Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
The good, the bad and the ugly! I was good I got up and did both aerobics and day 4 yoga. The bad I went out, I have a bit of an excuse, my friend had to go, no putting it off and it was safer with 2 sets of eyes on the road. The UGLY, the roads OMG what a mess. the only good thing about going out was the place she had to go was next to a Dollar Tree and they had almost every Jillian Michaels DVD. No I do not own all of them some are on the interweb and a few I get from my library. I got a few I've been wanting to buy:joyfull: Saved myself about $75:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: Dinner tonight quinoa salad with sesame, carrot ginger dressing:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

Songbird76

The good, the bad and the ugly! I was good I got up and did both aerobics and day 4 yoga. The bad I went out, I have a bit of an excuse, my friend had to go, no putting it off and it was safer with 2 sets of eyes on the road. The UGLY, the roads OMG what a mess. the only good thing about going out was the place she had to go was next to a Dollar Tree and they had almost every Jillian Michaels DVD. No I do not own all of them some are on the interweb and a few I get from my library. I got a few I've been wanting to buy:joyfull: Saved myself about $75:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: Dinner tonight quinoa salad with sesame, carrot ginger dressing:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:
Well at least it sounds like the trip was worth it. I'm doing nothing at the moment besides work, because I'm still sick. I really CAN'T do anything at the moment. Even work is making my head throb and making me cough up a lung. I better be healthy by Monday when school starts and I'll have to make the school runs again.

epcotisbest

Tonight I threw together something easy that looked really good. My wife complimented the presentation and flavor and wondered about how much time I spent in the kitchen. The truth...not much. Thawed some frozen breaded chicken cutlets, topped it with diced canned tomatoes (yes, I know, too much sodium), canned artichoke and capers, drizzled it heavily with olive oil and baked it. Made some rice and roasted some broccoli that was sprinkled with some spices and drizzled with olive oil. This tasted really good. Higher carbs than I wanted because of the rice (I only had a little rice), and I used canned stuff, but it turned out OK and looked pretty in the bowl.

chickenandbroccoli.jpg

Texchick

Well at least it sounds like the trip was worth it. I'm doing nothing at the moment besides work, because I'm still sick. I really CAN'T do anything at the moment. Even work is making my head throb and making me cough up a lung. I better be healthy by Monday when school starts and I'll have to make the school runs again.
I'm right there with you. I have been sick for about two weeksI can't seem to shake it. Can we count coughing as cardio?

epcotisbest

So it is 17 and windy right now. Wind chills in the single digits. I don't see how my northern friends handle extended periods of cold.
My wife's maintenance required light is on in her car and it is not scheduled for maintence for another 1500 miles so I am headed to her office to pick it up and take to the dealership to find out what is going on. She has to drive to the Savannah office next week (hopefully Savannah will be thawed out by then). Can't have her driving around wondering why that stupid light is on. Me and my wallet hope it is not something major.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
So it is 17 and windy right now. Wind chills in the single digits. I don't see how my northern friends handle extended periods of cold.
My wife's maintenance required light is on in her car and it is not scheduled for maintence for another 1500 miles so I am headed to her office to pick it up and take to the dealership to find out what is going on. She has to drive to the Savannah office next week (hopefully Savannah will be thawed out by then). Can't have her driving around wondering why that stupid light is on. Me and my wallet hope it is not something major.
Good luck. I hope it's just a fuse

93boomer

Premium Member
I hope you feel lots better soon!! Hugs and pixie dust headed your way! :)

93boomer

Premium Member
Good luck!!! Know the feeling!!

93boomer

Premium Member
Good afternoon!! Balmy 20s here. At least the sun is out??? Having to do my walking inside again. Really don't want to run to the mall just to walk so I may just do it here. Takes forever going around in circles to get my steps. Have I mentioned I hate the treadmill!!?
Anyways, I hope you all stay safe and warm and all the sickies out there get better. Have a great weekend! I really hope Spring comes early!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good afternoon!! Balmy 20s here. At least the sun is out??? Having to do my walking inside again. Really don't want to run to the mall just to walk so I may just do it here. Takes forever going around in circles to get my steps. Have I mentioned I hate the treadmill!!?
Anyways, I hope you all stay safe and warm and all the sickies out there get better. Have a great weekend! I really hope Spring comes early!!
Yea day 6 of YWTim:joyfull: I have to head out and get groceries so I'm hitting the mall to get my steps in. I HATE winter

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom