working out for Disney

Sans Souci

Hello-

I did a kettlebell workout last night. It felt pretty good. I made this really good chicken curry last night. I made a curry with reduced fat coconut milk, onion, ginger and madras curry powder then I put pineapple, cilantro and a couple of shallots in the food processor to make a "salsa" and used that as a topping on the curry. I sprinkled some toasted coconut on top. It was so delicious. :hungry: I hope my husband didn't take the left overs to work, because I wanted them for lunch. :cautious:

I am hoping to get out for a walk today, too. There is so much snow on the sidewalks, I am hoping this warm up will melt it all away soon.

I am not sure what I will do for a workout today. I have a few options, I'll see how I feel. :)

Sans Souci

Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW if you have a shoprite near you it's Can Can time again. I already stocked up on no salt added Tuteroso tomatoes and canned beans:joyfull:

I do have a Shop Rite just up the street. I just went to Costco over the weekend and loaded up on canned goods, but their selection is limited at times. I should go to Shop Rite later to see that they have. I don't do my full shop there, so I am not familiar with it. I mostly go there to pick up things Wegman's/Trader Joe's don't carry or are out of stock.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I do have a Shop Rite just up the street. I just went to Costco over the weekend and loaded up on canned goods, but their selection is limited at times. I should go to Shop Rite later to see that they have. I don't do my full shop there, so I am not familiar with it. I mostly go there to pick up things Wegman's/Trader Joe's don't carry or are out of stock.
Shoprite does Can Can twice a year. Right after New Year and again in summer. I now have enough canned tomatoes until summer:joyfull:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning YWT psoted late so I did 2 LS miles to start. I've already got the rice and beans done, chick peas are in the pressure cooker, I am going to start the tangerine quinoa in a few and then chop and marinate cukes, tomatoes and onions. Now I just have to figure out what to do with the mushrooms I need to use. I'm thinking about stuffing them

Songbird76

Day 4 of DS still being home sick from school...so I'm not going anywhere. Well, I DO have to work tonight, so I will finally get some exercise in, but I was supposed to work Monday and Wednesday mornings and had to call in to stay home with DS. I'm feeling very....cabin feverish and inactive! Although, I DO still have a cough, so vigorous exercise isn't good for me right now anyway. Can we fast forward a week?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 4 of DS still being home sick from school...so I'm not going anywhere. Well, I DO have to work tonight, so I will finally get some exercise in, but I was supposed to work Monday and Wednesday mornings and had to call in to stay home with DS. I'm feeling very....cabin feverish and inactive! Although, I DO still have a cough, so vigorous exercise isn't good for me right now anyway. Can we fast forward a week?
Sorry to hear neither of you are better. Rest when you can and exercise will be waiting for you. GWS xoxo

Songbird76

Sorry to hear neither of you are better. Rest when you can and exercise will be waiting for you. GWS xoxo
Well, I feel a whole lot better and I don't have a fever anymore...it's just the dang cough. I think it's worse because it's right after Christmas vacation, so it was like...2 weeks of the kids being home and not having to make the school runs so the only exercise was work....and then getting sick, so I couldn't even go to work every time I was scheduled (I actually only skipped one day) and now, when I was supposed to be back to the routine this week, DS is sick so I STILL don't have the normal routine with the school run. He'll go back for sure by Monday, so it will be fine next week. I'm just tired of the sickies!!

How about you? Is the weather finally cooperating?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom