working out for Disney

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Seeing there was no school today I did 12 LS miles today before the phone rang and so I wound up doing 2 more outside, guess who's going to keep to a short workout tomorrow. This girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:joyfull: Banana berry smoothie with a baby power greens mix for breakfast. Lunch was a salad with romaine, cucumber, tomato, broccoli, scallions, white beans and a dressing of dijon, basalmic and evoo. I have leftover stirfryless with tofu for dinner:hungry:

StarWarsGirl

Went to the doctor for a checkup today. I haven't lost an ounce and this is how worried my doc is about it:

"Whelp, I'm required to say this: eat right and exercise."
"Okay."
And he moves on.

:rolleyes:

Good to know I'm on the right track as far as just focusing on other goals and not worrying about a number

Last edited:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning just JM's ripped in 30 and some mall walking for me today:joyfull: Happy whatever you're celebrating this week and have a great weekend. xoxo

Sans Souci

Hello-

I took a day off yesterday, because I want to go back to 5 days of working out instead of six. I also ate more food this week. Fridays are my Weight Watchers weigh in. I am down 3 lbs. :jawdrop: I went out to eat Sunday (I had a delicious salad with seared ahi tuna) and had a glass of wine with dinner. I ate a few of the macarons I made and I ate some Cadbury's mini eggs. I tracked all of these things. I honestly thought I was going to stay the same weight this week or maybe see a gain. I was shocked when I stepped on the scale. I even got off and on a few times to make sure it the scale was correct. I also scaled back the intensity of my workouts a little bit.

This isn't an endorsement to eat sweets and I didn't gorge myself on these things, but it's good to know I can loosen up from time to time. I am just over 5 lbs away from my goal weight. :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hello-

I took a day off yesterday, because I want to go back to 5 days of working out instead of six. I also ate more food this week. Fridays are my Weight Watchers weigh in. I am down 3 lbs. :jawdrop: I went out to eat Sunday (I had a delicious salad with seared ahi tuna) and had a glass of wine with dinner. I ate a few of the macarons I made and I ate some Cadbury's mini eggs. I tracked all of these things. I honestly thought I was going to stay the same weight this week or maybe see a gain. I was shocked when I stepped on the scale. I even got off and on a few times to make sure it the scale was correct. I also scaled back the intensity of my workouts a little bit.

This isn't an endorsement to eat sweets and I didn't gorge myself on these things, but it's good to know I can loosen up from time to time. I am just over 5 lbs away from my goal weight. :)
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Change of plans. I was going to pop in JM but wound up putting in the yoga works dvd instead by mistake:facepalm: Maybe it's a good thing because the kids spent more time in the mall than I thought they would:rolleyes::cautious::banghead: Of course they didn't want to be seen with me:rolleyes::cautious::banghead: So seeing we got there before they opened I got in a bit of speed walking before the mall got crowded:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: and I just kept looping until they were finished:facepalm:

Sans Souci

Change of plans. I was going to pop in JM but wound up putting in the yoga works dvd instead by mistake:facepalm: Maybe it's a good thing because the kids spent more time in the mall than I thought they would:rolleyes::cautious::banghead: Of course they didn't want to be seen with me:rolleyes::cautious::banghead: So seeing we got there before they opened I got in a bit of speed walking before the mall got crowded:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: and I just kept looping until they were finished:facepalm:

Maybe it was the universe telling you that you needed yoga today, instead of Jillian Michaels. I hear you about teens not wanting to be seen with you. We went to Seasons 52 Sunday and it nearly took an act of congress to get my son to come along. Then when we got there, he acted so bored and annoyed. It didn't stop him from eating the most food at the table, though.

Sans Souci

Hello-

I am in with a workout. I don't know how to describe it, but it's like yoga, pilates and calisthenics. It gets my heart rate up, too. Tomorrow is a baking day for me. I'm making macarons and coconut-almond cake for Easter Sunday. I hope the macarons turn out again. They were fun to make and I think they are so cute. :inlove:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Maybe it was the universe telling you that you needed yoga today, instead of Jillian Michaels. I hear you about teens not wanting to be seen with you. We went to Seasons 52 Sunday and it nearly took an act of congress to get my son to come along. Then when we got there, he acted so bored and annoyed. It didn't stop him from eating the most food at the table, though.
I think sometimes the universe is smarter than me:facepalm: He even went shoe shopping with his bff and didn't complain. If he's out with me running errands and I dare even pick up a shoe while out I never seem to hear the end of it:mad::rolleyes::cautious::banghead:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning Today I started my day with a Jessica Smith HIIT and while fun and a bit sweaty it wasn't enough:( Today's plan get my Easter cooking and do a couple of more similar workouts between cooking:happy:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Yesterday got a bit hectic so I pulled out an old sauce recipe which can be put on almost anything. All you have to do is drain and rinse a can of white beans, then dump them in a blender with the juice of one good size lemon and a clove of garlic. I wanted a bit more of a Caesar type dressing so I added a bit of crumpled nori and a bit more garlic and put it over my salad :hungry:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Yesterday got a bit hectic so I pulled out an old sauce recipe which can be put on almost anything. All you have to do is drain and rinse a can of white beans, then dump them in a blender with the juice of one good size lemon and a clove of garlic. I wanted a bit more of a Caesar type dressing so I added a bit of crumpled nori and a bit more garlic and put it over my salad :hungry:

If you keep a bottle of this in your frig, it will save you time! :happy:

0004100000569-500x500.jpg

Sans Souci

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter. :)

What a day to hit 87! My entire Easter dinner needed to be cooked in the oven. My house now feels like an oven. LOL

I did get my workout in--yesterday and today. It was 83 in my bedroom (where I did my workout today). Sweaty mess. :hungover: I think the AC might go on soon. I went for a walk 30 minutes ago and it's cooler outside than it is in the house.

But we had a stress-free, low key, go-at-our-own-pace Easter.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning. It's a lower body day for me:joyfull: Kickboxing and some barre are already done:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: I'll be heading out for a walk in a bit. I may have had a few chocolate dipped strawberries yesterday:hungry::oops::oops: df and refined sugar free:joyfull: but still not exactly low cal:oops: I was hoping to not have to cook today but it seems all the brussels sprouts and asparagus got eaten yesterday:mad: the boys even put a major dent in my baked kale chips:mad::banghead: Guess I'll throw together some type of stir fry. I hope all of you had a great Easter weekend:joyfull:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I may have mentioned this before, I HATE, DESPISE and just don't like barre. Any ideas on what I can do to get the same burn with out bulking up? Food updaye PB&J smoothie for breakfast, power slaw for lunch red and green cabbage, carrot, cuke, green onion and bean dressing for lunch:joyfull:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I may have mentioned this before, I HATE, DESPISE and just don't like barre. Any ideas on what I can do to get the same burn with out bulking up? Food updaye PB&J smoothie for breakfast, power slaw for lunch red and green cabbage, carrot, cuke, green onion and bean dressing for lunch:joyfull:

Ballet dancers are very lean. I don't get the reference to bulking up?

Sans Souci

Hello-

I am in with my workout. I am back on the wagon after splurging (on my cake) a bit yesterday. The frosting was mascarpone, white chocolate and whipped cream. I had a devil of a time trying to frost it yesterday, since it was so warm. I had to keep sticking it in the fridge while frosting it. I couldn't get the frosting to stay on the spatula. It kept sliding off.

fullsizeoutput_58a.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom