working out for Disney

93boomer

Premium Member
Today is a barre day for me. I have been doing a lot strength training working the bigger muscles, now I'll work the smaller ones for a bit. I am baking a coconut lime cake with pineapple compote for my birthday today. I woke up today with a small lump under the right side of my jaw. It is a bit tender and it feels soft. I made the mistake of googling "soft lump under the jaw" and I am wondering if I should call my doc or go to the dentist.
A very happy birthday to you!! :happy:

Songbird76

Today is a barre day for me. I have been doing a lot strength training working the bigger muscles, now I'll work the smaller ones for a bit. I am baking a coconut lime cake with pineapple compote for my birthday today. I woke up today with a small lump under the right side of my jaw. It is a bit tender and it feels soft. I made the mistake of googling "soft lump under the jaw" and I am wondering if I should call my doc or go to the dentist.
Happy birthday!! Hope you have a great day! I rode my bike to work today (OW) and then spent the afternoon baking stuff to take to choir tomorrow night for my birthday (which was Friday). I didn't know your birthday was so close to mine!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Happy Birthday, @Sans Souci !

Doesn't hurt to get that checked out by a doc, but maybe give it a few days--might just be a cyst that goes away on its own. And if you don't have any pain from it (and it's at the jawline), then it's probably not an abscessed tooth either.

Goofyernmost

Doesn't hurt to get that checked out by a doc, but maybe give it a few days--might just be a cyst that goes away on its own. And if you don't have any pain from it (and it's at the jawline), then it's probably not an abscessed tooth either.
I'm getting a tooth pulled on Wednesday that is because of an abscess and not a single pain has been felt from it. Just a little bunch turned up on my gum. Turns out I had all kinds of infection in that tooth. Might be better to have it looked at if it lasts long enough. I have to admit I didn't get it looked at for a couple of months, but, finally decided that it had been there to long to be nothing. Hopefully the problem will be solved by 9am on Wednesday.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm getting a tooth pulled on Wednesday that is because of an abscess and not a single pain has been felt from it. Just a little bunch turned up on my gum. Turns out I had all kinds of infection in that tooth. Might be better to have it looked at if it lasts long enough. I have to admit I didn't get it looked at for a couple of months, but, finally decided that it had been there to long to be nothing. Hopefully the problem will be solved by 9am on Wednesday.
Good luck! I hope you don't wind up in pain afterwards either physical or financial

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning I started today with LS Walk to the HIITS Party Songs. I have to admit good music can get you going in the morning:) Seeing it's going to get really cold the next couple of days I'm going to walk as much as I can outside today. It's very nippy but I have the market cornered on thinsulate:D Even better I've somehow managed to get 2 of my friends to go on one of the walks today:joyfull: This afternoon I'm putting on a pot of turkey, bean and veggie soup for the guys. I'm making me a stir fry with cabbage, broccoli, red peppers, carrots, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, asparagus, bean sprouts, tofu and a spicy garlic ginger sauce:hungry::hungry::hungry:

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Wow. Sorry to hear about your tooth. I've had a number of tooth abscesses over the years and believe me, the pain was definitely there. You're very lucky that at least you're not in pain. The good thing about getting it pulled is that you can have soft foods later on that day, like ice cream!!! :hungry: :hungry:

epcotisbest

This morning it was cold with drizzly rain so instead of walking I made breakfast with leftovers. We had some steak and baked potato leftover from the other day, so I warmed up the steak and grated the baked potato for hash browns. Made some scrambled eggs to go with it and topped it with some leftover gravy from Saturday's biscuits and gravy. Very tasty, but certainly not low carb or low calorie.

steak and eggs.jpg

93boomer

Premium Member
Good afternoon! Just been shopping and doing some errands today. I found some fit bits @figmentfan423 so I picked them up. They were on sale too!! I had already ordered some from Amazon but they are going back. I saved $60!! :D
It is in the 40s and drizzling a little. It feels colder since it is damp.
Dinner is going to be healthy and simple. Veggie burgers in whole wheat pitas and grilled veggies.
Hope everyone is having a great day! @Sans Souci how are you feeling today? :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good afternoon! Just been shopping and doing some errands today. I found some fit bits @figmentfan423 so I picked them up. They were on sale too!! I had already ordered some from Amazon but they are going back. I saved $60!! :D
It is in the 40s and drizzling a little. It feels colder since it is damp.
Dinner is going to be healthy and simple. Veggie burgers in whole wheat pitas and grilled veggies.
Hope everyone is having a great day! @Sans Souci how are you feeling today? :)
Congrats on finding a good sale!

epcotisbest

Got home this afternoon and it was still gloomy and drizzly, but had warmed up to the 50s. Instead of walking outside I hopped on my wife's elliptical machine for about 30 minutes. It was boring as all get out, but maybe that was because I watched the news at the time. I did not bother with any of the programmed stuff or do the heart rate monitor or calorie counter stuff. Don't think I will make it a regular thing.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Got home this afternoon and it was still gloomy and drizzly, but had warmed up to the 50s. Instead of walking outside I hopped on my wife's elliptical machine for about 30 minutes. It was boring as all get out, but maybe that was because I watched the news at the time. I did not bother with any of the programmed stuff or do the heart rate monitor or calorie counter stuff. Don't think I will make it a regular thing.
Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe next time put on one of your favorite movies

Sans Souci

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! :)

It was pretty low-key. My husband picked up Vietnamese carry outs, so I didn't have to cook. We were supposed to go out for dinner, but I didn't feel like it.

I did workout Monday and yesterday. I dug out an old 5 DVD set and I have been cycling through them. I like the workouts, but OMG, the women talk non stop and so fast. It's like pressured speech. They are also a bit frenetic, but I go at my own pace to avoid injury. LOL

Sans Souci

I think the lump is a swollen gland. My sinuses have gone haywire since I moved here. My teeth and ears always hurt and I have post nasal drip all the time. I think I might call my doctor, just to rule out anything else. I figure if he doesn't know what it is, he will refer me to the dentist.

Sans Souci

This happened to me. I had no pain in my tooth and one day an abscess popped up. It was in a tooth that I previously had root canal done and it cracked. I had to get it pulled and they put in an implant. It was an experience I am no rush to repeat again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom