working out for Disney

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I forgot how much I despise Denise Austin workouts!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started her bootcamp one but felt pressure in my lower back. That's very unusual for me as I'm a stickler for form because I do not want to get hurt! Well about 8 minutes in I was following along and I just didn't feel right. That's the first time I didn't finish a work out in I can't even remember how long, come to think of it the other 2 times were both hers:eek: note to self do not ever put on of her dvds in ever again. I made sure to lay down on the floor to stretch me back and I felt better in just a few minutes but I was a bit scared. All is well I did a LS after I felt better. BTW @epcotisbest thinking of you because the veggie soup is on the stove made with smoked ham bone stock

THNX I'm sure it was DA. I don't like her form for some moves

Denise Austin is downright dangerous. Flinging heavy weights around with no attention to form, she loses track of repetitions so you could do more on one side than the other, I could go on. The last DVD of hers that I started, just like you, I stopped it and got rid of it. Normally I would send things that I'm done with to Goodwill, but I didn't want to endanger anyone else!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Denise Austin is downright dangerous. Flinging heavy weights around with no attention to form, she loses track of repetitions so you could do more on one side than the other, I could go on. The last DVD of hers that I started, just like you, I stopped it and got rid of it. Normally I would send things that I'm done with to Goodwill, but I didn't want to endanger anyone else!
I always try and look on the bright side with any workout DVD. Some people I just don't like but as long as everything is safe it will be one done or keep for a snowy day when I'm bored. The one I had was a gift and I'm neither donating nor regifting, I snapped it in half for the safety of all concerned. How have you been long time no hear

epcotisbest

OK, you veggie eaters look away. Tonight is a pork trio of deliciousness. A fatty, bratwurst and two sausage stuffed pork chops are on the menu. The fatty is just a one pound roll of sausage coated in yellow mustard and pork rub. The sausage stuffed pork chops also got the mustard and rub treatment and the brat was just tossed on the grill with the others. Grilled indirect at 350 degrees to an internal temp of 160 using cherry wood chips for smoke. Very tasty.
Served with a broccoli casserole and baked potato.

pork trio.jpg pork trio2.jpg pork trio3.jpg

epcotisbest

I forgot how much I despise Denise Austin workouts!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started her bootcamp one but felt pressure in my lower back. That's very unusual for me as I'm a stickler for form because I do not want to get hurt! Well about 8 minutes in I was following along and I just didn't feel right. That's the first time I didn't finish a work out in I can't even remember how long, come to think of it the other 2 times were both hers:eek: note to self do not ever put on of her dvds in ever again. I made sure to lay down on the floor to stretch me back and I felt better in just a few minutes but I was a bit scared. All is well I did a LS after I felt better. BTW @epcotisbest thinking of you because the veggie soup is on the stove made with smoked ham bone stock

We always save the ham bone for soup or beans. Got one in the freezer right now. Great minds think alike.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Bloom .25 ounces yeast and .65 ounces sugar in 6.7 ounces warm water for about 10 minutes while your oven and pizza stones or cookie sheets are preheating to 500 degrees. In heavy duty mixer combine with .05 ounces cream of tarter, 4.2 ounces canned coconut milk, .25 ounces salt and 12.4 ounces cup4cup wholesome flour blend. Mix on low for one minute then up the speed to medium for 6 to 8 minutes scraping as needed. portion dough into 8 balls, flatten then CAREFULLY place on stone or cookie sheets cook until lightly browned. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poster accepts no liability if you chose to handle hot items This is an almost exact dupe for for the allergy free one at Sanaa:joyfull:

You can buy naan in a grocery store in a plastic bag.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
OK, you veggie eaters look away. Tonight is a pork trio of deliciousness. A fatty, bratwurst and two sausage stuffed pork chops are on the menu. The fatty is just a one pound roll of sausage coated in yellow mustard and pork rub. The sausage stuffed pork chops also got the mustard and rub treatment and the brat was just tossed on the grill with the others. Grilled indirect at 350 degrees to an internal temp of 160 using cherry wood chips for smoke. Very tasty.

View attachment 178652 View attachment 178653 View attachment 178654

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @epcotisbest rides his stallion through town again!! :joyfull: :hungry: :hungry:

epcotisbest

That recipe seemed kinda complicated to me too, but if you gotta have gluten free and can make it yourself then that makes it an easier task than trying to find it in the store, or worse, not having it.
And, things some people find easy, others may think are incredibly difficult. Don't think I would try making my own naan, but I don't mind cleaning out the ashes of the grill, scrubbing the grates, refilling the lump charcoal, lighting the lump with a starter cube, letting the coals get started, waiting for the VOCs to clear, putting in the platesetter, setting the grill temperature monitor and placing the probe, getting up to temp, stabilizing the temp, adding the smoke wood chips and then putting in the drip pan, all before ever putting meat on the grill.
Others just flip the switch on a gas grill. One process is easy, the other a bit more involved.
But, I find the grilling process fun, so the steps to getting there seem easy to me. I bet it is the same way for making that GF naan. Part of the fun is the prep.
Or I could just be full of it and the prep is a pain, who knows?

93boomer

Premium Member

Ohh yummy!!!

Songbird76

What is broccoli casserole, please? Broccoli is one of my favorite vegetables.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom