• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Wookies, & Rebels, & Droids... OH WHY?! The Anti-SWL in Disneyland Thread

Mac Tonight

Neither was I.

The good thing is Disney is giving me excellent reasons to do something else with the $1,000 I was giving them every year, not including money I spent on food and drinks and the occasional souvenir. I would love to visit the national parks and just travel more in general.
I just returned from an 11-day trip to Minnesota. Went fishing over the 4th on a lake where bald eagles were flying overhead.

I would encourage all of us, as feasibly as possible, to step away from these boards (and possibly even Disneyland) for a spell and gain some healthy insights from the rest of the world. It's very refreshing.

raven24

Original Poster
Advertisement
I just returned from an 11-day trip to Minnesota. Went fishing over the 4th on a lake where bald eagles were flying overhead.

I would encourage all of us, as feasibly as possible, to step away from these boards (and possibly even Disneyland) for a spell and gain some healthy insights from the rest of the world. It's very refreshing.
I would love to visit Minnesota. Your trip sounds like it was a lot of fun.

I’m currently in Naples, Italy, going back to Rome tomorrow before I fly out to Germany on Sunday. I was online more today because I stayed in due to a backache. This trip has been wonderful so far.

I agree, everyone should get out and see the real world. It’s fascinating.

Mac Tonight

I would love to visit Minnesota. Your trip sounds like it was a lot of fun.

I’m currently in Naples, Italy, going back to Rome tomorrow before I fly out to Germany on Sunday. I was online more today because I stayed in due to a backache. This trip has been wonderful so far.

I agree, everyone should get out and see the real world. It’s fascinating.
Jealous of Italy! Being back at the daily grind is slow going.

Top Bottom