Wookies, & Rebels, & Droids... OH WHY?! The Anti-SWL in Disneyland Thread

Figments Friend

They can take all the time they want.
I don't believe for a minute that 'Rise' will salvage the land and suddenly make it the exciting, epic place the Disney organization promised it would be.

Sure, it may well end up being a great Attraction, but I don't think it is really going to be able to suddenly turn 'Galaxy's Edge' into a mega success.
That time has kind of come and gone at this point, and the public has spoken.
It doesn't belong in Disneyland Park.

Let's see what happens once it opens.
It has been a entertaining saga thus far, seeing how things have unfolded to date.

-

DDLand

I have to give credit to the Disneyland crowd. I had a number of criticisms (some of them in this thread) but never imagined that locals would reject it. I thought this was going to be a major success and that this would only be the beginning. But I rather arrogantly didn't think the Disneyland crowd actually knew what Disneyland was. I see my blunder now. This is encouraging to see the voice of the people saying no to something that sucks. You also might make change happen or cause some sort of improvement to take place. One way or another Disney has heard you all loud and clear. As a WDW person myself, seeing a group of people come together and protect something special makes me happy. Maybe someday WDW fans will get a spine and demand better.

But at least there's Disneyland!

denyuntilcaught

Sure, it may well end up being a great Attraction, but I don't think it is really going to be able to suddenly turn 'Galaxy's Edge' into a mega success.
That time has kind of come and gone at this point, and the public has spoken.
It doesn't belong in Disneyland Park.

Let's see what happens once it opens.
It has been a entertaining saga thus far, seeing how things have unfolded to date.

-

Thing is, I don't think that's what the public is saying. I don't think the public is saying the SW:GE doesn't belong is Disneyland. They're saying Disneyland is over-priced. They're saying it's crowded. I don't think anyone in the general public is calling out the narrative cohesion between GE and the rest of the park.

Just us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom