woohoo, under 70 days!!!!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Just had to share, 69 more days to go!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone under 70 as well??
Was there last week and going again in 52 days! Then it's a bit longer until our following trip in February... First time with APs and we wanted to maximize our usage! :lol:

Can't get away with four trips a year every year, but maybe every second or third. :lookaroun

Upvote 0

poohbear6103

64 more for the hubby and I!!! I remember when it was 164! On Wednesday we hit 59 which makes it seem even closer :) I have already started to up my walking so I don't get over tired while I am there. The best is when there is a week left and I bring my suitcase up from the basement and start planning what I am bringing. That is the best! We will be there 09/08-09/17 :sohappy:
We are also going to MNSSHP on the 14th!

Upvote 0

jjgoo

We just hit 70 days today!:sohappy:

9/15-9/22 at Coronado Springs. Cannot wait! Wooo Hooo!!!!

Glad to share the excitement with other September travellers!

Upvote 0

kybred72

I've got a bit longer to wait....but still only 78 days!!! (Note to self: that's 78 days to loose weight! ;) )

SOOOOOOOO excited! :sohappy: Taking daughter and hubby for their very 1st trip ever! :D Free dining! Besides Rainforest Cafe and Chef Mickey's, I've only ever eaten at counter service before! Looking foward to some hopefully really good meals :slurp:

Upvote 0

Lauraldove29

Today marks 33 days until our family goes again. This time we will be at the Beach club. This is our first deluxe resort as we have always stayed at the all stars due to the amount of people that we bring with us. however the crowd this year is not so big so we are splurging. My husband, myself, our son, and his friend will go this year. Cant wait for it to be time to get to the airport. I hope time flies. :ROFLOL:

We wanted to also bring my niece and nephew this but my sister in law was unable to make this year since she just had a baby and she is worring about the heat,. So because she wont be there she wont let us bring them. on faiir we believe. And there not tiny there 13 and 10. my husband says shes just a hater. but it would have been nice to bring everyone. :lol:

Anyone else out there have any of the same problems.

Upvote 0

barbara

I got 51 days for the trip with my daughter and 2 grandsons,and then I go back home to Michigan and work for 4 days and then go back with BF for another 8 days.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I have 68 days to go and I can not wait, staying at POR. How did you get free dinning?
Free dining was offered in May/June to entice bookings on-site during August/September. It is no longer being offered.

Watch this site over time and you'll get ample heads-up when it's next offered. :D

Upvote 0

ebarrett

I was there in May 31 - June 4 and had 3 character dinning meals while I stayed at the Contemporary resort and I never heard about it. I am going back in September. I wish I heard about it while I was there.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I was there in May 31 - June 4 and had 3 character dinning meals while I stayed at the Contemporary resort and I never heard about it. I am going back in September. I wish I heard about it while I was there.
I don't think they actually advertise the free DDP on-site. I know late last year they had kiosks set up in certain resorts that were letting people book their September vacations while they were there then and part of the deal was free dining and UK customers were at one point allowed to book with free dining during the same August/Sepember time-frame. A lot of folks here were worried it wouldn't be offered to North American customers at all as a result, but it was.

Good thing you've joined WDWMagic, now you'll know for next year at least!

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

I have 68 days to go and I can not wait, staying at POR. How did you get free dinning?

It's a special that WDW offered for the last part of Aug. & the month of Sept.
I think you had to book by the end of June.

I see that you are staying at POR.
We stayed there last summer - loved it!!!:D
Are you staying in the Aligator Bayou section?
:wave:

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

I don't think they actually advertise the free DDP on-site. I know late last year they had kiosks set up in certain resorts that were letting people book their September vacations while they were there then and part of the deal was free dining and UK customers were at one point allowed to book with free dining during the same August/Sepember time-frame. A lot of folks here were worried it wouldn't be offered to North American customers at all as a result, but it was.

Good thing you've joined WDWMagic, now you'll know for next year at least!
I have learned that whenever you call WDW to book anything, ask if there are any specials.
Like you said, they don't often advertise them, but if you ask, they will offer one if it is available.
:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom