WOOHOO Magical Express Packet came today!!

dixiegirl

Yes I know I'm a nut but My packet came today!!!!! I've been watching and reading about everyone getting theirs , yes I know that it was still early but I'm sooo excited that we got them, now I can look at them a million times before our trip!!! We don't get the Disney vacation( Plastic envelope thingy) packet any more because we're DVC members so So having this to look at is great!!! Anyone else get theirs today???

37 more days to go!!!!

Our DME package came today!!!! YEAH!!! I can't wait!!!!

I am so excited. I have a question *if it is answered somewhere else I apologize in advance I didn't have time to check on it*

Can you bring your bags to the busses from baggage claim? We are supposed to be landing late and I don't know how much we will be able to pack in carry on luggage because its a small plane and there are restrictions for each of us.

Thanks for any help.

Upvote 0

disneytopdog

Uggh. :brick: :brick: :brick:

We leave Sept. 16th, and still haven't recieved the coveted "packet o' fun" Everyday I come home, I get excited thinking it will be waiting for me on the floor, but instead it's all junk mail (and usually our fat cat blocking the hallway)

But as soon as it comes, I will have to post on here (that is if you don't hear me yelling "woohoo" from Richmond Va)

We are leaving on Sept 16 also and NO Packet today either.....

Upvote 0

CleveRocks

do i have to pay the remaining balence to get it or can i just pay it when i get there and still get my package before i leave
If you booked a package, you must pay the balance in-full by 45 days prior to your trip. If you booked a room-only reservation, you must pay it off at time of check-in.

DME documents are mailed out about 4-6 weeks before your departure date. It is unlikely it would be mailed out prior to 45 days before departure date. Therefore, if you booked a package, your DME packet can't possibly be mailed until after your package is paid for.

Upvote 0

bigtotoro

I actually have a DME question. Our return flight is at 9:40PM on Southwest. What time will we be leaving the resort? Also, as we are on SouthWest, we cannot pre-check luggage. Can we leave them at the front desk?

Upvote 0

carebearsrgr8

Yea I got mine a few weeks back :) were going in Sept 5-10..I cant believe how fast its apporaching. Okay I feel dumb but I got these cute little luggage tags (they have the castle on them) and then I got our Exspress stuff a week later...so are those just tags...that I can put on my bags for kicks? and the OTHERS have to be on there? lol:lookaroun See this is what happens when you havent been to Disney in 10 yrs...you get confused..

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

I actually have a DME question. Our return flight is at 9:40PM on Southwest. What time will we be leaving the resort? Also, as we are on SouthWest, we cannot pre-check luggage. Can we leave them at the front desk?

Plan on leaving your resort approximately 3 hours before your flight departure.:)

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

Yea I got mine a few weeks back :) were going in Sept 5-10..I cant believe how fast its apporaching. Okay I feel dumb but I got these cute little luggage tags (they have the castle on them) and then I got our Exspress stuff a week later...so are those just tags...that I can put on my bags for kicks? and the OTHERS have to be on there? lol:lookaroun See this is what happens when you havent been to Disney in 10 yrs...you get confused..

The yellow tags with your resort name on them are the ones that have to go on your bags. The "cute little luggage tags" are just that. :animwink:

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

Yeah, the tags with the castle are just a little souvenier (I'm assuming you booked thru AAA - that's where I got mine) The glow-in-the-dark yellow sticky DME tags with your resort name on them are the ones you need to have attached to your luggage in order for it to magically arrive in your room....

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

Whn you call DME to arramgreturn transportation, they give you a pickup time of approximately 3 hours prior to your flight. And I understand the front desk will hold your luggage until you are ready to leave.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom