WOOHOO, 99 more days to go finally!!!

dixiegirl

Ok so whose with me??? Going down with my family of four for our annual August trip and well we're finally under 100 days!! Not that I think my 11 yr old goes on these boards (but who knows with her) but all I can say is they will be surprised this yr and the hubby and I can't wait!....Now to keep quiet!:zipit:

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Ok so whose with me??? Going down with my family of four for our annual August trip and well we're finally under 100 days!! Not that I think my 11 yr old goes on these boards (but who knows with her) but all I can say is they will be surprised this yr and the hubby and I can't wait!....Now to keep quiet!:zipit:

Hit that mark 12 days ago :sohappy:

88 for us :sohappy:

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Its always such a great feeling getting into that double digit day...Its like your on that home stretch..Believe me we were there not to long ago and now we are fastly approaching 70 days to go....I hope you are able to keep it from your 'little one' for as long as you can.....Enjoy.

Upvote 0
90 for us! Not only my first trip to DW, BUT my first trip to America (we are from Australia) I have had so much fun on these sites picking our ADR's, working out which rides I am brave enough to go on, reading all the fabulous stuff about Pop Century - it has completely taken my mind off the 15 hour flight to get there! We are going to LA, then off to New York for a few days, visit some friends in North Carolina for the weekend, then off to DW. And all of this the day after I turn 50! What a great birthday present!:D

Upvote 0

Dawg4Mickey

99 days for me, just broke under 100 as well. SO can't wait, it is our first trip, and we can't wait. We want to give our nieces the experience of a life time in case we don't get to retain custody. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Probably only place on earth where so many can celebrate going under 100 days till vacation. Way to go :sohappy:.

So true!! Funny because it never gets old, never! So many people will say "You still get excited going there, even though you go every year huh?" YUP! It to me is my "home away from home"... And then there are some people who i see and they say with excitement in their voice(real too) " so, how many more days'? And those are the people I LOVE talking to about Disney!

Upvote 0

Kandi

m so excited, mines a special trip though, i'm going to see my boyfriend who starts working there in June and normally lives in New Jersey (i'm from the UK). So its double excitement for me as i last saw him in April:sohappy: Its also where we met :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom