Wonders of Life removed from Epcot park maps

wedway71

Vernonpush said:
With the huge double helix D. N. A. ladders out front, it should be easy to change the pavillion over to.......
Wonders of Ladders! :lol: :lol:

PRESENTED BY THE HOME DEPOT:lol:

i<3disney4ever

im hoping that pavillion will be redone asap!!!!!! a rollercoaster @ EPCOT would awesome! since all the other parks have one this one should 2. but hey that's jusy my opionion (sp?)

General Grizz

i<3disney4ever said:
im hoping that pavillion will be redone asap!!!!!! a rollercoaster @ EPCOT would awesome! since all the other parks have one this one should 2. but hey that's jusy my opionion (sp?)
A themed roller coaster will help the park in many aspects, but I think it should be kept indoors...on the same token, FAMILY pavilions are really needed.

They all need careful attention to story and PURPOSE. :)

lborne

I guess I am in the minority, cause I liked WOL. Our little kids love Cranium Command and Body Wars, and you could always count on it not being crowded - which was kind of nice sometimes. Although, the last few times we went it was a bit eerie with no one there.

Sergeant Tibbs

General Grizz said:
A themed roller coaster will help the park in many aspects, but I think it should be kept indoors...on the same token, FAMILY pavilions are really needed.

They all need careful attention to story and PURPOSE. :)
well said, I personaly love rollercoasters but i dont know... i dont think i could see an inverted coaster at epcot nor at too many other disney parks. It fits at MGM though

Connor002

Sergeant Tibbs said:
well said, I personaly love rollercoasters but i dont know... i dont think i could see an inverted coaster at epcot nor at too many other disney parks. It fits at MGM though

it not all about inversion, or going the fastest, or higest, or longest, ect.
its about a quality attraction that happpens to be a thrill ride

disneyplanet

Ghostbuster626 said:
Word on the street is that its getting replaced with the highly anticipated Harry Potter attraction, though im also hearing rumors WDI may go with a clone of the Indiana Jones Adventure from DL instead because it would be cheaper. ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I Cant take it any more.. if i hear this RUMOR one more time.......

Harry Potter is AOL/TimeWarner You will Never never never never see AOL/time warner in Disney they are oppisites on the corprate spectume.

Brent

Chape19714 said:
As long as THE ladder is inside!
I can see it now Wonders Of The Ladder Presented By Home Depot featuring large photos of our all mighty ladder on every wall, each photo showing The Ladder at a different place in WDW. The main attraction of coarse being "The Ladder-The Ride" which is sure to "climb to new heights" & please everyone being a fast paced rollercoaster.
:D See there are ways to make us all happy lol but Wonders Of Life will be missed, but I always welcome a change unless it involves a certain "Abomanation" at MK *cough cough*

tirian

Word from members of the design team is that marketing has decided that a retro theme for Epcot's 25th anniversary will be highly successful. However, my source did not know how large the marketing campaign will be.

It'll be interesting to see if the WoL pavilion becomes something by 2007.

socalkdg

Give me a weather pavilion with the Disney Sea import Stormrider. Throw in an interactive area dealing with storms, hurricanes, etc.

NeedABreak

Retro theam? If that means pre-94 style EPCOT I'm all for it.

MouseMerf posted about WOL being removed from the map. ::sigh:: good news bad news I guess. Gonna miss Cranium Command.

Think we will get a new, imaginative pavilion based around a real theam as opposed to a ride?

Thats the one thing that really bugs me about the new pavilions, there just buildings to house a ride, thats it.

Good luck WDI! Don't let us down!!

Brian_B

Ghostbuster626 said:
Word on the street is that its getting replaced with the highly anticipated Harry Potter attraction, though im also hearing rumors WDI may go with a clone of the Indiana Jones Adventure from DL instead because it would be cheaper. ;)

Ah yes, it's happened...my teeth just tried to turn around and eat my brain.

MarkL

Has the WOL building been torn down?

Hello everyone. I'm brand new to this board and was reading this thread. It's been a few years since I visited EPCOT and I just wondered if the WOL building had been demolished already.

General Grizz

MarkL said:
Hello everyone. I'm brand new to this board and was reading this thread. It's been a few years since I visited EPCOT and I just wondered if the WOL building had been demolished already.
Oh heavens no... it's still being used for events and such.

from what i heard, the pavillion has no more rides... just for events like cast mettings and things. I was there in April and there was like nobdy there. Body Wars had no line all day long. All i can hope for is that it will be torn down and made into a new high tech ride. When i was there the wonders of life pavillion was still on the map. This must be a recent update to their map layout

Connor002

yourbigbrother said:
from what i heard, the pavillion has no more rides... just for events like cast mettings and things. I was there in April and there was like nobdy there. Body Wars had no line all day long. All i can hope for is that it will be torn down and made into a new high tech ride. When i was there the wonders of life pavillion was still on the map. This must be a recent update to their map layout

High tech a perfect ride does not make.

Tigger1988

yourbigbrother said:

Was it even open in April...it hasnt been open to the public in a long time...that would explain the no lines for Body wars :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom