Wonders of Life removed from Epcot park maps

LSUxStitch

Well at least I wouldnt have to mop that circular floorplan ever again if I go and work for a summer....(btw, worst floor to mop lol)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I meant to mention this before, but I noticed the Innoventions Breezeways are uncovered, making 4 separate buildings; a nod to Gemini? It seems although cancelled, the project is being partially completed bit by bit; Seas overlay (Nemo, not mermaid) Soarin` (south of The Land, not North) and now this. As CTHaddeus :wave: said SSE the attraction had better be refurbed, not removed.

There is still no Rainforest Rollercoaster and Autopia Jr...... right?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
It could just be for the map's sake Marni - though removing the breezeway covers would do wonders for guest flow.

Tons of Guests think that those buildings are solid and don't know how to get around the park - though it seems obvious and easy to us. The reason the wand was removed was because from the angle the map looks at the park, it made people think there was a pathway from Energy to the front of SSE. This annoyed everyone to no end - both guest and cast.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
That does make sense. I wasn`t suggesting Gemini was back on the board; however as I said it`s weird how The Land and Seas parts have come to fruition in their own way, with the other Gemini note (apart from Time Racers) being WoL was to be removed. Hence my link to Gemini and the map.

MicBat

mousermerf said:
It could just be for the map's sake Marni - though removing the breezeway covers would do wonders for guest flow.

Tons of Guests think that those buildings are solid and don't know how to get around the park - though it seems obvious and easy to us. The reason the wand was removed was because from the angle the map looks at the park, it made people think there was a pathway from Energy to the front of SSE. This annoyed everyone to no end - both guest and cast.
They STILL think you can get to the front of SSE by walking in between Innoventions and Energy!

I think the tops of the breezeway were removed from the map to show that it's actually a walkway and not just a building.

Horizons1

MicBat said:
In the maps I got this past weekend, the Wonders building was on the map, it just wasn't numbered.

Those are the regular park maps, the map that I posted is from The Food and Wine Festival guide book. The regular EPCOT maps still have the building on them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom