Wonders of Life/ Horizons Closings

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
dolbyman said:
I have progressive widescreen footage from march 2005 .. so if there is someone makin a tribute (marni ? *wink*) I'll be glad to donate it

If you are talking about Cranium Command I think you need to PM me!!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
This could be happening then... I never got any footage (best CM voice 'Please refrain from.... video taping)

Flicker or no flicker! You all know how I like lots of camera angles...

I have a decent audio recording too somewhere.

dolbyman

If you are talking about Cranium Command I think you need to PM me!!

only got the in-/exterior and the queue of body wars

we skipped makin of me and cranium .. cause my crew was nagging "booring" (I hate beeing the only Disney fanatic in a group :hammer: )

goldenstate5

Well, camera angles aside, what about concept art? I've only seen one piece of concept art in an Imagineering book (early sketch versions of Buzzy as Captain Cortex by X. Antencio)...here's a site with a quicktime movie that showcases David Pruiksma's concept drawings and rough animation for Buzzy, and a photo from the wrap-up party for the pre-show: http://www.pruiksma.com/Bio.html

Hope that helps

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Dolby; not to worry. I also got plenty of pavilion footage (as did Grizz) but hey - I could still use it. goldenstate5 - that is a big help!

Horizons1

goldenstate5 said:
Well, camera angles aside, what about concept art? I've only seen one piece of concept art in an Imagineering book (early sketch versions of Buzzy as Captain Cortex by X. Antencio)...here's a site with a quicktime movie that showcases David Pruiksma's concept drawings and rough animation for Buzzy, and a photo from the wrap-up party for the pre-show: http://www.pruiksma.com/Bio.html

Hope that helps

Aww man, seeing that makes me realize how much Im gonna miss Buzzy. :cry: I always liked the little guy.

goldenstate5

^Yeah, the most intresting part is the dates on those things: June 1989 for rough models and the show premiered in October 1989! Whew! That is one fast job!...

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Just what I thought... the dates must have been added later (or perhaps when they were sent to archiving)

Fido

I always liked Cranium Command, but that was the only thing that held my interest there lately. I would often skip that pavillion altogether in recent years.
I did feel that CC was in need of updating, however much I liked those late 80's/early 90's comedy icons. It was just looking pretty dated, and unfortunately the younger audiences were probably clueless as to who the actors were. It is sad that it will be gone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom