Rumor Wonders of Life getting an attraction soon?

WowFactor

Nothing will surpass the morning after D23...

So we'll have to wait?

RLTz42Jse1FeYQSqQCRCE0RHqNSKEtoSpjYEVrBhWksM7YKwJGq0lHsIQvuXKnzgqc7XbNuB8BFOhVjgwvnzoC7DYZXcP2bucnReyRg=w495-h297-nc

Goofyernmost

You said "I had heard..." So, no, I didn't think -- contrary to your sig -- that you actually had insider information, but that you were reporting something you read here or on another site.

So, you interjected how you already knew this was greenlit from a long time ago, when, in fact, it was only recently that things were changing. And when challenged, you rely on the "I'm old" defense, instead of just simply coming clean and saying, "oops, I guess I misinterpreted hints of possibilities as a 'green light.'"

Well, based on your sig, we should just all ignore everything you say because it will just be the gibberish of someone entering dimentia and cut of from reality? Is that what you want? Stop being the stereotype you type yourself with.
Once again, if you don't like my arguments instead of just accepting that I read or heard what I read or heard and felt that something had already been greenlit please just skip over them. I never said anything about being old, and I certainly didn't resort to the lowest of lowest and accuse someone of dementia because of something as stupid as a freaking theme park discussion. So why don't you just go spread your own pile of garbage and not attempt to analyse someone else's mental state. I believe that you are the one that should be worried about losing it mentally.

There were three different messages in my signature. Someone with a working brain cell could see that the only one that applied to this particular discussion was the first one. The last one was obviously just a humorous statement that most logically thinking people would know that was what it was, at least someone that was capable of rational judgment. If you spent a little more time reading the actual words and not spend quite so much time erroneously trying to read between the lines you yourself might be more respected in these discussions. However, the second one now applies to my end of a discussion with someone so weak that the only way that they can possibly win is to attempt to fabricate a very serious and not at all humorous mental disease that usually only hits the elderly. But, you may be right, because right now I firmly believe that I HAVE forgotten more then you will ever know.

Kman101

There are so many possibilities for them to use (both IP and IP free) that it would be a major shame if it didn't. Biggest problem will probably be execution (i.e. no "this fits because he visited Epcot as a kid" nonsense)

Biggest problem seems to be execution. IP isn't the problem (over-reliance on it is) and it's been the execution and sometimes location of said attraction that's the problem. Shame.

I hope they at least try to do something that 'fits' Epcot. They have several IPs that could 'work' in Epcot ... it's not hard ... lol

I mean, UP in Flights of Wonder didn't need to be MEH. But it also didn't necessarily 'need' it, either.

Kman101

I imagine BH6 would make more sense because it's next to Guardians. But I also think they could utilize BH6 in one of the Innovention buildings too. Not sure what's possible in them, ride wise, even if you gutted the interior.

Watch them pick something none of us have even thought of. lol

For those hoping for non-IP, I'd imagine those days are long gone, sadly.

ThatMouse

There is SOME recent and ongoing "not based on a movie" stuff happening: Soarin, Mission Space, Mickey & Minnie's RR, Minnie Vans, Skyliner, space restaurant, China, new resort additions (aside from the star wars one), and the future world makeover doesn't seem to scream Universal Studios of Adventure although I'm sure we are all nervous about this one.

Princess Leia

I imagine BH6 would make more sense because it's next to Guardians. But I also think they could utilize BH6 in one of the Innovention buildings too. Not sure what's possible in them, ride wise, even if you gutted the interior.

Watch them pick something none of us have even thought of. lol

For those hoping for non-IP, I'd imagine those days are long gone, sadly.
It's a no brainer about where Inside Out would go, but I'm not sure how much space the Body Wars area had. I'm sure that Imagineers could expand the building if needed, but I would think that they could put some sort BH6 ride back there. It doesn't have to be an E-ticket; a C-Ticket would be well received too.

Haymarket2008

I wonder if a single or multiple IPs are being considered for the pavilion? That seems like a tall order to adapt a single property to include a stage show and a possible ride and all that space.

lazyboy97o

There is SOME recent and ongoing "not based on a movie" stuff happening: Soarin, Mission Space, Mickey & Minnie's RR, Minnie Vans, Skyliner, space restaurant, China, new resort additions (aside from the star wars one), and the future world makeover doesn't seem to scream Universal Studios of Adventure although I'm sure we are all nervous about this one.
Soarin’ - Paid by someone else
Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway - Franchise
Minnie Vans - Franchise branding
Skyliner - Franchise branding
Space Restaurant - Paid by someone else
China film - Likely paid by someone else

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Don’t be too sure. China is heading for IP and the space TSR could feature some.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
China is heading for IP

I'd like that. A tour by Mushu would be more entertaining, in my opinion. (Unpopular opinion. I'm ready to ignore the bash.)

I'd also love for Martin Short to come back and update O' Canada's film. When we went the first week of May, everyone was actually enjoying O' Canada. Lots of smiling faces and laughs at Short. It felt good. It was pretty packed too. I usually hit it at the end of the day, so maybe everyone's normally just tired by then and are disappointed that they have to stand. We did it in the morning.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I imagine BH6 would make more sense because it's next to Guardians. But I also think they could utilize BH6 in one of the Innovention buildings too.

I'm all for this idea!! IT makes a lot of sense.

I'd put a BH6 attraction in one of the Innoventions building, and then put Inside Out in the other Innoventions building. If I had my way.

Haymarket2008

I'd like that. A tour by Mushu would be more entertaining, in my opinion. (Unpopular opinion. I'm ready to ignore the bash.)

I'd also love for Martin Short to come back and update O' Canada's film. When we went the first week of May, everyone was actually enjoying O' Canada. Lots of smiling faces and laughs at Short. It felt good. It was pretty packed too. I usually hit it at the end of the day, so maybe everyone's normally just tired by then and are disappointed that they have to stand. We did it in the morning.

O’ Canada is fantastic. Such an underrated gem. And that musical score is gorgeous. And I agree, a Mushu hosted film could be respectfully done and similar to Martin Short popping in and out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom