Rumor Wonders of Life getting an attraction soon?

nickys

Premium Member
I had heard about something being greenlit a long time ago. They wouldn't be doing all that roof work just to spend the money. I think even Martin has hinted to it a number of times. It's not important, I merely mentioned that it wasn't a new idea. Maybe to some, not to everyone.

Nothing has been mentioned as being greenlit on this thread, by Martin or anyone else. In fact this was a recent quote from a few weeks back:

Let me reiterate whilst it’s looking hopeful, nothing I know of has been greenlit.

Which is why his latest comment is (possibly) significant. Or it could be another throw-away remark that has been seized on in hope. Only one person knows which is the case! ;)

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Maybe it has?

Can you say (or do you know) if any possible plans for WoL involve any significant additions or modifications to the current building or most likely plans fit within the current structure without significant external modifications to the building?

Haymarket2008

Can you say (or do you know) if any possible plans for WoL involve any significant additions or modifications to the current building or most likely plans fit within the current structure without significant external modifications to the building?

I would imagine they would, right? Unless they stick with a simulator and a sit down show, they'll need to adjust the interior quite a bit..

nickys

Premium Member
Read my signature!

Or perhaps you are unable to pick up on Martins subtle little one, two or three word comments. At any rate, however, I discerned it, the comment did not come as a surprise to me. Maybe I'm psychic. Hey, it could happen.

And as I pointed out, only 4 weeks ago Martin was saying nothing had been green lit. So yes, rumours have abounded, hopes were raised and then tempered.

Until today.

Thanks @marni1971 by the way!

Goofyernmost

And as I pointed out, only 4 weeks ago Martin was saying nothing had been green lit. So yes, rumours have abounded, hopes were raised and then tempered.

Until today.

Thanks @marni1971 by the way!
Well, I read it someplace on here so what does it matter. You hadn't heard it or interpreted it so which one of us do you want to be correct on this. Everyone just settle down. Or perhaps just the title of this thread was a pretty strong hint. So if you want to continue with this asinine bit of conversation, you're on your own, Me? I'll see you at the opening of the attraction.

Rodan75

Just to temper expectations, it’s more an idea to reuse the pavilion that’s been approved. There’s a long way to go yet.

That is still progress. I have to imagine even reusing the pavillon would bring new attractions at a faction of the cost of something like Guardians. I mean...even if it is just something new in the simulator bay, a show and food carts, that would go along way to assisting with guest flow after Guardians opens.

trainplane3

Just to temper expectations, it’s more an idea to reuse the pavilion that’s been approved. There’s a long way to go yet.
I know you fixed the Imagination bathroom loop from across the pond, so do you think you could put a call or 10 in to speed up the WoL building reuse plan? It should be a super easy demand, right? :p

Really, I'll take the good news and wait. I'm just glad they're reusing it instead of demo'ing a barely used building (when compared to the other FW pavilions).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom