Wonders of Life, Cranium Command, Body Wars NO LONGER LISTED on DisneyWorld.com

General Grizz

Original Poster
Wonders of Life, Cranium Command, Body Wars are NO LONGER LISTED on DisneyWorld.com.

They are still listed as operationally closed on the "calendar" feature, but otherwise, they're no longer listed on the attractions page list.

The sad part is, we probably won't see much in the pavilion for quite a while.

OmegaKnight

General Grizz said:
Wonders of Life, Cranium Command, Body Wars are NO LONGER LISTED on DisneyWorld.com.

They are still listed as operationally closed on the "calendar" feature, but otherwise, they're no longer listed on the attractions page list.

I have an event scheduled in there next week for cast members.

ArielBelle

General Grizz said:

Although my mom will be sad about Cranium Command (her favorite)...it's about time. Those old bikes where you could "ride around the park" were outdated...those shows were blah...and body wars got realllll old. I'm ready for a rehab!! Can't wait for the rumor mill to start on what we can expect :sohappy:

tnemgif

That's too bad although I wasn't expecting just a minor rehab there anyway, but I always had a little hope it might stay open. Now I guess it's almost official.

tn1999

I love how everyone is on the same page with this pavillion. We all loved it, but its time. I think we are all keeping in mind the amazing POSSIBILITIES there are.

speck76

tn1999 said:
I love how everyone is on the same page with this pavillion. We all loved it, but its time. I think we are all keeping in mind the amazing POSSIBILITIES there are.

IMO, FW does noty seem lacking without it. Perhaps if an additional pavilion was to close (for rehab or whatever) the area might seem a bit sparse, but as it is now, there is plenty to do without a pavilion in this location.

(Epcot has bigger needs than a new pavilion in FW)

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Just want to add..

The official website people don't know their own from a hole in the ground. Being incorrect is their way of lfie, and heaven forbid you try to correct them.

TinkerBell9988

mousermerf said:
Just want to add..

The official website people don't know their own from a hole in the ground. Being incorrect is their way of lfie, and heaven forbid you try to correct them.

:lol: I can agree with that.

DisneyJill

Well, it's too bad that it's pretty definite that WoL will be no more, however, it's time. Close 'em up, move 'em out and make room for something new and exciting. :)

mrtoad

Sad, I have never gotten step foot in that pavilion as far as I know. In my adulthood it has been closed every time we go I think.

I only went to Epcot as a youn teen the year after it opened. I don't know if it was even there then but I don't remember it being so.

Rayray

With all the technological advances in medicine that have occured since the pavilion opened, an extensive rehab could make Wonders of Life a true Disney attraction again. The state of that pavilion at the moment is inexcusible.:mad:

The possibilities are endless. The pavilion should definitely stay because health has always an important topic.

LilDucky

speck76 said:
Thank god....put that pavilion out of its misery

AMEN!

WoL makes me sad because of the state that it is in, not because it had awesome attractions that I hate to see go. Wouldn't it be nice to see it in all its glory, with new life breathed into by Epcot's 25th? Wishful thinking perhaps?

It doesnt necessarily need to be "Life" themed, but I would love to see this space opened back up and running again. This space has so much potential! It kills me to see it like it is now!

Body Wars needed to go! M:S didnt make my sister sick, but Body Wars sure did the trick :hurl: ! Good bye! :wave:

disneyisbest

I liked the attraction at first. But it definitely did not have staying power. The only thing about the attraction that I will miss will be the snack bar "Pure and Simple." They had great smoothies.

wdwishes2005

speck76 said:
Thank god....put that pavilion out of its misery
i agree. the 5 days it was open a year was not respectful to what that pavilion once was. i hope they rehab it extensively, maybr put in a coaster.... you could be like an antibody in the bloodstream or something.

Pongo

I've only been in WoL once when I was really litte. I rode Body Wars and was absolutely terrified of it.

I'd probably only go in it these days for nostalgic reasons (I'm over my fears) and because it is (or would have been) essential to a trip.

I'm kind of upset that Epcot is becoming the spoiled child these days...

1stStarIC2nite

!!~oooh! Now they can demolish the entire building as well as Universe of Energy and build the world's TALLEST and FASTEST roller coaster!!! And more shops!~`11!!1~1`1~!!!~!!~!

[/joke]

Nah.. seriously. The only thing I would miss is Cranium Command. I would love to see a new, updated, Wonders of Life. What it currently is is well.. just.. depressing and has no staying power. There needs to be some serious re-imagineering. I am hopeful for a revival or brand new (I've always liked the weather pavillion idea)...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom