With Buzzy's strange story, where's Walt Disney's plane?

trainplane3

Paint the plane with a new paint job, neglect to repair it, gut it and stick it in a field on some blocks forgotten for months... out of those things done to it which one doesn’t make sense?
Remember WDW is also the same company that replaced the carpet in UoE when it was less then a year from closing. Everything WDW doesn't always make sense.

Movielover

Okay I can take a hint. I’m outta here. Have fun bullying off new members guys. I’m not gonna play your immature little games.

WhoppingNaturalGardensnake-size_restricted.gif

e28bb7cb49721f90e94d582d59963b1e.gif

;) Sorry, it just seemed like you were really getting worked up over this little thing. Calm yourself Grasshopper, we've all done it before!

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Okay I can take a hint. I’m outta here. Have fun bullying off new members guys. I’m not gonna play your immature little games.

Don't take this personally, this happens quite often. You are making your case based on observations, but you are trying to refute a member who has proven via a long track record that they have direct access to information from within the company so if they are saying something they are pretty confident it is true.

NormC

It was painted after being moved from DHS. It was already gutted while it sat at DHS. They had plans for it but now those plans are in flux.

Last edited:
Yes he is and has been several times, but it is usually just exaggerations or misinterpretations of the info he is given. He is not an insider.
Which is easy to do when your information may not always be entirely accurate either. Unless you are an insider with direct knowledge of a project, it is easy to misinterpret or mishear information is given to you in the first place (not making an excuse for Mickey Views, just human nature. Anyone ever play the telephone game?)

NormC

Which is easy to do when your information may not always be entirely accurate either. Unless you are an insider with direct knowledge of a project, it is easy to misinterpret or mishear information is given to you in the first place (not making an excuse for Mickey Views, just human nature.)
Correct. He is a good kid with an entertaining show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom