• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

disney4life2008

You mean just like the people who were behind the castle for Wishes and only saw fireworks? I'd imagine it would be the same experience, only those watching HEA from behind the castle saw more fireworks than those who saw Wishes from behind the castle.

If i recall, you could be in fantasy land and enjoy the entire show. I don't recall any significant projections?

jrhwdw

THEY DID IT! NO PYRO was cut from the testing! Perfection! We got I see the light, DLP Dreams' Out There and the finale of Go The Distance sounds like TDL's old Countdown Music!

As far as Tink, going from the testing vids, not DPB's, She was right on time. She flies on the last You Can Fly ,right into the last refrain. Just like Wishes, when she flew the music was loud.

aladdin2007

so no narration at all? at least its not olaf, is mickey part of the show or is the magic kingdom even mentioned? i havent watched it yet will wait for wdwmagics vid.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Why is it if you didn't like this you get comments on how your jaded and in her just to dis Disney? My wife didn't like it either and she has been going to disney every 2 years since 1982.

It's perfectly fine to say you don't like it. I hate MK's PotC. There. I'm not a pixie duster.

The difference is when the reason you give is self-contradictory or you have strong dislike for trivial reasons or you tie it to a hatred of something else (Iger is the devil!!) or you just out and out make up spit like saying this has less fireworks than Wishes, which is not true at all.

So, some people are indeed getting a hard time for expressing a minority opinion, it's just that when the minority opinion is backed up by stupidity, then that is what's being attacked.

Note the people who are saying they liked Wishes' storytelling better... they're not getting attacked for that. Wishes had narration linking each segment, HEA doesn't. Valid point.

FigmentForver96

so no narration at all? at least its not olaf, is mickey part of the show or is the magic kingdom even mentioned? i havent watched it yet will wait for wdwmagics vid.
The characters almost open the segments. I know Merida, Tiana and Aladdin all open up a segment. The main guy opens and then leads into the finale.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom