Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
With regards to HEA, I really like
that they kept "Go the Distance" from Hercules! It's an older movie now that really doesn't seem to get a lot of love in the parks, HOWEVER, the Hercules movement from Wishes was always one of my favorite parts! I just love that brass fanfair and I'm happy that an iteration of that appears to also be in HEA in a form not dissimilar to what was in Wishes. Wonder if we'll see other Wishes "Easter Eggs" in HEA.

ToTBellHop

With regards to HEA, I really like
that they kept "Go the Distance" from Hercules! It's an older movie now that really doesn't seem to get a lot of love in the parks, HOWEVER, the Hercules movement from Wishes was always one of my favorite parts! I just love that brass fanfair and I'm happy that an iteration of that appears to also be in HEA in a form not dissimilar to what was in Wishes. Wonder if we'll see other Wishes "Easter Eggs" in HEA.
That surprised me, too. Happy it's not 12 minutes of Frozen.

jrhwdw

If you listen closely in the beginning of the video, you can possibly hear the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack. Very interesting!
I couldn't hear it. But the Pyro sure looks like pirates in Nighttastic doesn't it!

TBH, the only music I've heard from the videos from the Contemporary has been the finale, faintly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom