• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

GeneralZod

Yes actually it does, What's even more tiring is watching a place where my family and I have some of our best memories being strip mined for short term gain. All I and most of the so callled 'Haters' want is to Disney to return to the standards they set for themselves in the days before Iger as the parks under Iger are devolving back to the days of Paul Pressler, Unique theming is being replaced with Ikea Flat Pack furnishings i'm not paying north of 300/night at a moderate to stay in a place which is a pale imitation of a hampton inn in decor and amenities. Ill stay in the real Hampton at half the price and get HHonors points and Stay credits at the same time.

Ah nostalgia. The drug of choice for doom-and-gloomers everywhere.

Cesar R M

Current world state as in Earth or world as in Walt Disney World? Maybe both? Seems like neither will make it to next week. :p
world state.. WDW thankfully is improving in some things, and still sucking in others (Im looking at the tower of terror BOB!!.. WHY YOU RUIN IT BOOOOOB!!)

Kman101

Really awesome to see how excited the animators are to revisit what they worked on. These little tidbit videos are getting me excited for the new show. Wishes is fantastic but I'm open the new show. I just hope they don't skimp on the fireworks. My only real concern. But they also know how important that is. It was really neat seeing the animation on the castle to get an idea of what to expect.

And I also hope it has the heart and emotional impact of Wishes. That's going to be tough to deliver on but it does seem a lot of effort is being put into this.

SpectroMan93

From what they've shown us from Aladdin and the Little Mermaid, the battle scenes will be pretty spectacular. So far, it seems like they're putting in the effort for what a replacement for Wishes needs to be. Hoping to make a trip to see the last performance of Wishes and the first performance of Happily Ever After.

COProgressFan

Has anyone caught the Simba laser stuff during the intro on the video? I know we've had this conversation before, but I'll gladly trade 20% of the shells for stuff like that.

Why not have both? If this is the direction the MK is taking that's the least that could be done.

Ehh...I think I have to agree with @marni1971 here. Cool castle projections and big booming fireworks are not mutually exclusive.

And again, reducing fireworks for these types of effects may be nice for the folks watching in the hub or MSUSA, but certainly not for the thousands of guests who can't see the castle from other areas of the park, not to mention the GF, Contemp, and Poly.

Animaniac93-98

Ehh...I think I have to agree with @marni1971 here. Cool castle projections and big booming fireworks are not mutually exclusive.

And again, reducing fireworks for these types of effects may be nice for the folks watching in the hub or MSUSA, but certainly not for the thousands of guests who can't see the castle from other areas of the park, not to mention the GF, Contemp, and Poly.

Or those paying extra to watch in boats from the lagoon.

TTA94

So aside from fireworks, projections, lasers and the search lights on the sides of the castle, what else will there be?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom