• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

Chomama

Recorded it on Monday. Feel free to pick it apart.

Good show that we all enjoy but...And my seven-year-old lemons pretty regularly the removal of wishes. She says she loves Disney movie but that she would love to hear the message of wishes without all the cartoons in the way. Obviously that is in anecdotal but she is not impressed.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The park’s feral cats stole them. The ransom is a hefty 40,000 kilos of catnip. Disney’s long-standing policy is to not negotiate so it is expected to escalate to a major battle in Pirates of the Caribbean by May.

laser kitty

TTA94

Anxiously awaiting HEAs popularity to die down enough to push the need of a parade again! 🙏🏻. Last couple times I’ve seen HEA it doesn’t look as crowded as it was when HEA opened. I mean when HEA opened you had to get there at least a hour or so in advance. Now you can get there a half hour before the show and still get a good spot in the hub.
Hopefully once Illuminations: IP fest opens next year that will be a game changer.

jrhwdw

Anxiously awaiting HEAs popularity to die down enough to push the need of a parade again! 🙏🏻. Last couple times I’ve seen HEA it doesn’t look as crowded as it was when HEA opened. I mean when HEA opened you had to get there at least a hour or so in advance. Now you can get there a half hour before the show and still get a good spot in the hub.
Hopefully once Illuminations: IP fest opens next year that will be a game changer.
First off: HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY HEA!!!!!!!! Can't believe it's been 2 years! It still looks great!

Do we need HEA to die down in order for MK to go back to a night parade? When Wishes opened in 2003, Spectro went nowhere. Would LOVE to know that MK greenlit a night parade for the 50th or sooner! (ASAP IMO!)

TTA94

First off: HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY HEA!!!!!!!! Can't believe it's been 2 years! It still looks great!

Do we need HEA to die down in order for MK to go back to a night parade? When Wishes opened in 2003, Spectro went nowhere. Would LOVE to know that MK greenlit a night parade for the 50th or sooner! (ASAP IMO!)

No idea if HEAs popularity has anything to do with a parade or not, But im sure if the popularity does decrease that will have some impact on the parade return decisions. Hopefully.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
No idea if HEAs popularity has anything to do with a parade or not, But im sure if the popularity does decrease that will have some impact on the parade return aspect.

HEA is so popular that guests were demanding refunds when attending the holiday upcharge parties because they didn't have HEA, and by comparison, Hallowishes and Holiday Wishes were regarded as garbage. That has led to WDW upgrading the two holiday fireworks to be in the style of HEA.

HEA is not going to lose its popularity. And you know that with anything even mildly liked at Disney, the fans just become more and more attached to it.

jrhwdw

HEA is so popular that guests were demanding refunds when attending the holiday upcharge parties because they didn't have HEA, and by comparison, Hallowishes and Holiday Wishes were regarded as garbage. That has led to WDW upgrading the two holiday fireworks to be in the style of HEA.

HEA is not going to lose its popularity. And you know that with anything even mildly liked at Disney, the fans just become more and more attached to it.

Will wew see any upgrade to Celebrate America? Fantasy NYE was the same, so was Moonlight Magic, Any blowback from those?

Might HEA lose crowds when SWGE and Epcot Forever opens?

Might get interesting if Epcot 2020 turns out to be another HEA.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Will wew see any upgrade to Celebrate America? Fantasy NYE was the same, so was Moonlight Magic, Any blowback from those?

Might HEA lose crowds when SWGE and Epcot Forever opens?

Might get interesting if Epcot 2020 turns out to be another HEA.

Those shows aren't an upcharge.

But... if enough people complain...

Also, the Independence Day show is objectively awful. :p

gerarar

Premium Member
Completely forgot yesterday was HEA's second birthday, thought it was today lol!

On a side note, the finale has been looking better then ever then from when it first premiered.
I wished they used the perimeter fireworks (even just the 180 ones) for special events, like its annual anniversary, as displayed in this video..

Maybe the revised version rumored for the 50th will hopefully implement these in? That would be kinda epic!! 🤞🏼

jrhwdw

Completely forgot yesterday was HEA's second birthday, thought it was today lol!

On a side note, the finale has been looking better then ever then from when it first premiered.
I wished they used the perimeter fireworks (even just the 180 ones) for special events, like its annual anniversary, as displayed in this video..

Maybe the revised version rumored for the 50th will hopefully implement these in? That would be kinda epic!! 🤞🏼

Every MK Stream that has HEA in it that I watched this year, I shake my head at the finale! Every single time!!! Dare I say, it might be in better shape now than Summer 2017?????

Would be nice if some of that 2019 spirit could go into OUAT.....

gerarar

Premium Member
Every MK Stream that has HEA in it that I watched this year, I shake my head at the finale! Every single time!!! Dare I say, it might be in better shape now than Summer 2017?????

Would be nice if some of that 2019 spirit could go into OUAT.....
Agree! When it first premiered we had those normal shell fireworks going off in the finale build-up to reach out and find yourrr. Now we got these shells that match the colors of the castle (projections) and trees that go with the beats/words of the music! Just so beautiful!!

Surfin' Tuna

The fireworks were pretty good for Hallowishes, but the show was not very good at all. With the improvedments to HEA fireworks, the fireworks for Hallowishes don't seem as great anymore either. The use of parameter fireworks is the only thing that saved it even a little. That's pretty pathetic when that's all it had going for it. MisterPenguin is right - it is overall a pretty pathetic show in 2019.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
My opinion dissents. The music for it is 90's pop high-range and thin choral arrangements. It sounds awful to me. Find a YouTube of it and listen to the Poor Unfortunate Souls section. Horrible.

The castle projection are pumpkin and ghost spotlights. We're talking 60's projection tech. Inexcusable.

And it's much much shorter than HEA.
The fireworks were pretty good for Hallowishes, but the show was not very good at all. With the improvedments to HEA fireworks, the fireworks for Hallowishes don't seem as great anymore either. The use of parameter fireworks is the only thing that saved it even a little. That's pretty pathetic when that's all it had going for it. MisterPenguin is right - it is overall a pretty pathetic show in 2019.
I loved the Hallowishes soundtrack. Moreso before it was budget cut.

But that’s just me. I also prefer either version of Mix n Mingle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom