Wish you were here!

GrimGrinninAnna

Original Poster
I'm heading off for my Disney World vacation is just 7 days! I know the dining plan and packages ran with popular results this September. So, how crowded will this off-season month be? How many of you are going?

See you at the HM opening! :wave:

wdwmomof3

We are going to be there! We leave on the 11th and I am so ready. We are not on the dining plan:cry:. This trip was just planned a month or so ago so I missed out on free dining. I am still excited!!!!:sohappy:

poohbear6103

We will be there in 4 days!!! This Saturday we are arriving and have the dining plan. We always go in September and found the crowds to be nice and low, but we are not expecting that this time around with this promotion. I am just so excited to go I don't even care right now how long the waits will be. It seems like only yesterday I was excited because it dropped under 100 days :)

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
We will be there in 4 days!!! This Saturday we are arriving and have the dining plan. We always go in September and found the crowds to be nice and low, but we are not expecting that this time around with this promotion. I am just so excited to go I don't even care right now how long the waits will be. It seems like only yesterday I was excited because it dropped under 100 days :)

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
Crowds and wait times weren't too bad last week. DDP promo fills the resorts, not the parks... I think it mainly draws people away from competing hotels.

Mickey&Minnie

We leave exactly a week from today. We will see everyone there. We will be the "very excited to be in Disney World" couple.
The days just seem to drag by!!!:cry: :cry:
I want to be there now.

kennyj29

We have 15 days to go, I'm really excited! How come I love waiting for the day because the anticipation builds up and it makes you excited. But to me it seems when your two weeks away, you just want it to come alreadY!!!! I'm getting so antsy right now. I just want to be there!

nibblesandbits

I'll be there in 9 days. I've heard that (as I believe MontyMon stated) that while the promotion fills up the hotels...it's still relatively quiet in the actual parks. More crowded than it was 5 years ago, but that's b/c things have been rebounding from 5 years ago. I'm looking foward to my vacation! See ya real soon! :D

dixiegirl

We'll be there too..in 9 days..I still can't believe it.....Its finally getting here...I can't wait till this week is done..although its nice to say we're leaving next week!!!

GoofyMom2

We will be there Friday!!! We will be eating dinner at Le Cellier on the free dining plan..... :sohappy:

We were at WDW last year during this time and the parks were not very crowded, little or no waits for most rides. Sit-down restaurants were booked, but enjoying the parks was a breeze.....

Can't wait!!!!

But still have to finish packing :eek:

jerrysliljess

I just got back from WDW and was a day away from getting the dining plan because I booked a hotel for two nights instead of three (they were sold out the 3rd night) :( The wait times were ok, but at Magic Kingdom after 7pm there was hardly any lines due to the Pirate and Princess Party. We went to the safari ride in the mid morning and all the animals were out (which is wierd cause the last two times I went in the summer, we really didn't see anything.

the-reason14

Leaving for Disney this Fri. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

This is my first time in Sept. and I am really expecting low wait times and low crowd levels, Ive never been during the off season. And seeing how early the parks close Ill be very upset if its packed or even close to it.

Heatherbell

Have fun! I leave in 16 days and I am psyched.

Oh and don't worry about the crowds. I have been during the free dining promotions and I walked on to most rides or had 10-20 minutes wait max.

mary219

We got back last night.The restaurants were packed,but the crowds at the parks were light.At the beginning of the week, from mon-fri,they were empty.It was great.We were able to do each park so leisurely .The resorts(at least pop),was full,but it was great,it gave the trip a nice feeling,roaming around the resort,everybody in a good mood ,saying hello to each other,really very nice.I am already booked for next year from 8/30-9/6 (with free dining)and can't wait to get back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom