Winnie the Pooh facade change

krankenstein

Meh, always good to speculate. :lookaroun

We don't really have anything to speculate with though. We have a little blot of golden, reddish paint where the facade is in the concept art. I really wish they would release some more concept art of the facades and such.

NewfieFan

Now that the expansion is supposed to be cut back, I wonder if this will still happen?

Where is the official "expansion is cut back" announcement? I know there will be small cuts and changes... that's normal! But where are we getting the info that there are major cuts to the project!?!

I would see a facade change as pretty important in this case as the ride will stand out like a sore thumb if it's not changed. The new look is supposed to be a forest look so it only makes sense that Pooh will get some tress or something!?!

I would like to see a fall/blustery day type look for the entrance of Pooh. The ride can stay just the same... it is fine the way it is!

techiegsy

I posted a thread on this long ago to see if it was happening, is this a rumour or a confirmation?

For those who wish to see here's the plan
picture.php

Definatly looks like a queue re-shuffle with a different shaped front... but doesn't tell you too much.

_Scar

That would require track work...so...no...:lol:

It's already enough (To them!) that they are being made to do this to FL in the first place. :rolleyes: :lol:

I would LOVE it, though. Great kinetics.

Speculation? I mean, we don't know 100% they opposed it. I know us fans love to think Rasulo was going "hahah, not in a million years" and Lasseter karate chopped him and said "OH yes, yes you are fat man."- but maybe, in some odd way, they alone approved it. Maybe they want a great Fantasyland like us fans do.

DisneyParksFan1

Speculation? I mean, we don't know 100% they opposed it. I know us fans love to think Rasulo was going "hahah, not in a million years" and Lasseter karate chopped him and said "OH yes, yes you are fat man."- but maybe, in some odd way, they alone approved it. Maybe they want a great Fantasyland like us fans do.

Haha, as much as I wish Rasulo would think that way. He probably doesn't...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom