Winnie the Pooh facade change

drew81

Original Poster
For the new Fantasyland rehab The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh facade will be rethemed to a forest type setting instead of the current castle brick look.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Unless there is other concept art that I'm not familiar with. I believe they are referring to these paints smudges. :shrug:
wtp.jpg

Animaniac93-98

That would be awesome,but WDW never has much luck with special AAs.

I seriously doubt the Queen is an AA given her limited movements. She's more likely a more mechanical figure.

WDW's Snow White had the same effect in the attraction itself above the entrance into the interior part of the ride until the 1994 refurbishment where she was relocated and made static as she appears today watching Snow White with the bird on her hand in the first scene.

EPCOT Explorer

I think you mean Evil Queen haha. I love DL's facade so I'm hoping for something along those lines.
Nope, she has two official names. ;) There was a loooong debate on that a few years ago.
That would be awesome,but WDW never has much luck with special AAs.
This one would be simple.:lookaroun

I seriously doubt the Queen is an AA given her limited movements. She's more likely a more mechanical figure.

WDW's Snow White had the same effect in the attraction itself above the entrance into the interior part of the ride until the 1994 refurbishment where she was relocated and made static as she appears today watching Snow White with the bird on her hand in the first scene.
Exactly.

TP2000

As for Winnie the Pooh, I hope it is altered. I just hope it is also kept protected from the elements.

It would be interesting if WDW tried an outdoor loading/unloading area like the Pooh ride has at Disneyland. It's supposed to be a Hundred Acre Wood, after all.

Disneyland vehicles leaving the loading area and heading in to The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh;

14-Winnie-the-Pooh-ride.jpg

Obviously at WDW they would need to do some coverings for the Florida rain and climate, but something that was outdoors and woodsy would work great with the Pooh theme.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom