Why no love for Toontown Fair?

ght

What I don't understand is why we're not getting a "real" Toontown? Not enough room? They don't want to clone Disneyland's? Or is it because you can't replace Toontown with Toontown? :shrug:

I imagine that the key motivation for that section of the expansion is getting room for the dubble dumbo. It wouldn't really fit in Toontown so they came up with the circus theme to go with the biggest attraction in the area.

imagineer boy

suppose to be a joke...:brick:

Sadly I think its somewhat true. :lol:

I imagine that the key motivation for that section of the expansion is getting room for the dubble dumbo. It wouldn't really fit in Toontown so they came up with the circus theme to go with the biggest attraction in the area.

I've done some measurements on google earth, and you could fit in a dueling dumbo and put in a DL sized Toon Town in that area. Only a little of the Indy speedway would have to moved, and some of the train track would have be be slightly re-routed but other than that it could work.

ght

Sadly I think its somewhat true. :lol:

I've done some measurements on google earth, and you could fit in a dueling dumbo and put in a DL sized Toon Town in that area. Only a little of the Indy speedway would have to moved, and some of the train track would have be be slightly re-routed but other than that it could work.

I wasn't sure how it would fit in land-wise, DL toontown seems so much bigger than the MK one. What I meant is theme-wise they made the circus to go with dumbo with minimal impact to the budget.

Disneykidder

Well, if we are making a wish list...a Carsland somewhere in WDW would be amazing. My kids and hubby would be in heaven.:) To be able to walk into Radiator Springs would be the coolest.:wave:

mp2bill

I liked Toontown, but thought that it hadn't been developed enough. I think it might be something that they could expand as part of DHS.

mharrington

Original Poster
Personally, I think we should not be getting as much Pixar. I read on a blog or somewhere on the overhaul at DCA that the redos of such rides as Mickey's Fun Wheel and the Silly Symphony Swings (in short, classic Disney cartoons) are an interesting way of offsetting the great Pixar invasion of recent years. So I really am not sure about more Pixar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom