Why is Riviera resale so cheap?

nickys

Premium Member
Ok, but hadn’t heard anything about GF. Guess I’ve been out of the loop since being on vacation.
The new resort studios at GFV are part of the original GFV, despite the GFV2 having been used widely across the internet.

The extra points are on sale now to existing members, I think since March 3rd.

See thread here:

correcaminos

It seems to have sold well. But it could be a lot of buyers are existing owners adding on small contracts just to stay there.
I was looking up this morning to confirm and initial sales for Riviera were indeed flat compared to some others. Sure covid hit 3 months after opening but the sales from March until opening were slow.

I think the move to doing what they did at VGF speaks volumes. They might be in a pickle for the DLR tower though.

rawisericho

I was looking up this morning to confirm and initial sales for Riviera were indeed flat compared to some others. Sure covid hit 3 months after opening but the sales from March until opening were slow.

I think the move to doing what they did at VGF speaks volumes. They might be in a pickle for the DLR tower though.
I'm hoping you're right, I'm resale and have stayed at the Poly a few times, but I'd love the chance to get a 1 or 2br.

correcaminos

I'm hoping you're right, I'm resale and have stayed at the Poly a few times, but I'd love the chance to get a 1 or 2br.
I worry that if you don’t own there it will be tight. I even worry that if you do it will be! Though I do know there is a decent portion of PVB owners with small contracts we might not be fighting against. I still plan to own there no matter what with enough points to stay every two years in a 2 bedroom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom