why is Hall of Presidents on a refurb

Status
Not open for further replies.

stof911

Original Poster
this might be short and somebody is going to get on me for starting another thread about this but, why is it down, regular maintenence, lincoln started to bug out on people or what. thanks for responding in a positive manner, in advance

Chape19714

I have heard just general maitnance, and the presidential emblem on the carpet in the lobby will be placed uner glass, to prevent kids from hopping over the gates and ropes that have been protecting it in years past. Now it will be able to be walked over, but still viewable.

Just what I heard!

Buford

It's good to give the attractions a nice refurb every now and then meguesses..... keeps the dust off the presidents.... otherwise, they'd be sneezing.... :D

tink rules

I won't make any comments about presidents and their foots in their mouths because there are many of them that apply....

Magic Maker

Attractions are like cars, they need to be regularly maintained.

Course I don';t take care of my car as much as I should. :)

LaughingGravy

Does anyone have a decent picture of the GWB AA? The only one I can find is small and doesn't show any detail, or what detail is there doesn't seem to look like him.

PencilTest

Actually, they're updating it so Franklin Delano Roosevelt can do his world famous "New Deal Tap-Dance Routine" at the end of the performance. Man, it's a show-stopper!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I heard it was down because after the President of Venezuela visited, the stench was so bad it was causing guests to vomit.

CoffeeJedi

Actually, they're updating it so Franklin Delano Roosevelt can do his world famous "New Deal Tap-Dance Routine" at the end of the performance. Man, it's a show-stopper!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
The part where he spins his wheel chair on his teeth is the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom