why is Hall of Presidents on a refurb

Status
Not open for further replies.

PencilTest

Quite welcome. And hey, lookit what I dug up -- an old photo of FDR performing his legendary jig (flaming wheelchair and everything!):
showphoto.php

Updated seating might be too comfortable

Are they replacing the seating? I always manage to stay awake in the Hall of Presidents, as I find all of the different AA's in one place fascinating. But if they make the seating too comfortable it just might turn into Hall of Presidential Slumber just like Naptime Adventure at Epcot. :D

They had to pull Slick's pants back up and remove the intern AA.

Hard to believe Willie has been gone for 6 years and he's still good for a laugh.

uklad79

I heard it was down because after the President of Venezuela visited, the stench was so bad it was causing guests to vomit.

Dumb ______ :hammer: Fox News watcher :drevil:

They are probably cleaning carpets and reappolstering the chairs or cleaning them and giving the AA's a clean up.

CoffeeJedi

I think they're installing a second Grover Cleveland animatronic, they're going to get up and sing "We're Two of a Kind".

Wouldn't the HoP be so much better if it was the "All Singing, All Dancing, All Star Presidential Revue"?
Or perhaps it could have a storyline, like... Chester A. Arthur lost his monocle or something.
As of now, they should just call it the Presidential nap-room.

ImagineAtl23

maybe they are changed it to The Hall of the Presidents Battle Royale were the presidents fight !

j/k that just popped up into my mind.

but anyway i dont know

MeTa

It would be hilarious if they are changing them to start fighting with eachother and making fun. Like if Dubya pulled out a doobie and told everyone to chill. Then Honest Abe looked around and pointed a few pres. out and said "I abolished slavery, what the hell did all of you do"

Just a thought. Could be an April fools change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom