Why GF is not "popular"?

Leo!

Hi all again,

Reading other threads like "how many days", I'm wondering why the grand floridian is not really popular. I mean, there's lots of members goin' to deluxe hotels but just a few to GF.

Just a comment: I've stayed there like a month ago and the hotel & services are really good, but maybe not worth of the $$ (just my opinion). I've stayed @ other "deluxe" hotels aroud the US, less than half of what GF cost and I had better room, amenities, services.

What other "deluxe" hotel inside WDW d I've to try next time?

Thanks in advance!

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi all again,

Reading other threads like "how many days", I'm wondering why the grand floridian is not really popular. I mean, there's lots of members goin' to deluxe hotels but just a few to GF.

Just a comment: I've stayed there like a month ago and the hotel & services are really good, but maybe not worth of the $$ (just my opinion). I've stayed @ other "deluxe" hotels aroud the US, less than half of what GF cost and I had better room, amenities, services.

What other "deluxe" hotel inside WDW d I've to try next time?

Thanks in advance!

My DH and I have a fave resort and that is GF! We have stayed twice together and then I have been there once with my mom. So I love it there! I love the aminites, the pools, the dining, everything about it!! That being said, my DH and I try to go to WDW every year. So we do try and change it up so we don't have the same experience each time. We also really like Yacht Club (not so much Beach Club) and we liked Wilderness Lodge. I would like to try AK Lodge some time. Our next trip we are hoping for Poly b/c we have never stayed there before. We do not like the Contemporary.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom