Who's going to SOARIN' AP preview 04/15 ?

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
im looking forward to seeing the inside of the land....... unfortunately, the last 2 times down, living with the land has been down. not sure if it was temporary, just when we stopped by, or for rehab, but havent ridden that 10 years.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
KevinPage said:
Anyways, I'll be at Discovery Cove on the 16th if anyone is inclined to witness me in a bathing suit.

Those poor, POOR Dolphins. I'm calling PETA!

:lol:

tigger1968

We'll be there the 10th thru the 16th. The 12:00 at the Land on the 15th meet sounds great to us. Anyone else up for it besides us and Kevin?

figmentfan

I'll be there April 15-17, my birthday weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody want to meet there around 11:30am, I am going to AK in the morning, then heading over to Epcot to ride Soarin for the AP preview.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Fantasmic!329 said:
MKT- PETA?? I don't know all this Floridian talk! I'm from Jersey! (Not the Isle, the State)

PETA, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals

KevinPage

Original Poster
Fantasmic!329 said:
MKT- PETA?? I don't know all this Floridian talk! I'm from Jersey! (Not the Isle, the State)

I guess they ain't big on all that fancy "book learning" over thar in Jersey. :lol: :lol: :lol:

FYI, I'm a forner Long Islander

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Well it looks like I’ll be there on Saturday now (God I wish my wife would make up her mind :hammer: ) anyone want to meet around noonish for the preview?

Heatherbell

Question:

I am new to the boards so I don't know if this is the right spot to ask this question, (I don't know what I am going to do when I can't use that as an excuse anymore, lol!) Anyway I just bought an AP, I will be in Disneyworld April 25-29. Any chance of me getting on Soarin?

Thanks!

Polyman

Cast Members had their preview last weekend. This weekend is only for AP's and DVC members. Your inlaws will have to wait with the rest of the public for the regular opening.

goofyfan13

Heatherbell said:
Question:

I am new to the boards so I don't know if this is the right spot to ask this question, (I don't know what I am going to do when I can't use that as an excuse anymore, lol!) Anyway I just bought an AP, I will be in Disneyworld April 25-29. Any chance of me getting on Soarin?

Thanks!

You may be able to, however, I believe that once AP and DVC previews are over, they keep the ride closed until opening day, normally to adjust. I could be wrong though.

I'll be there on Saturday, but I probobly won't go on it cause I have a friend who is just coming along for the day and I really don't want to just ditch him, unless I can convince the CM's to let him on with me(doubtful). I'll probobly try and get a passholder pin for the event though.

Testtrack321 said:
PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

My camera was having problems, I'm going back sat with some friends I'll take some then, but I'd imagine they will be online from others who were there today soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom