Who's going to SOARIN' AP preview 04/15 ?

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
sounds good to me Kevin. We should PM those of us going phone numbers, just in case

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
ill be there!!! (if in your dreams counts)

have fun everybody............. and it is a must for all who cant make it to take some pics for us........... rob, ill be looking on mkt3000

mkt

Premium Member
Horizons78 said:
I know I already mentioned it but does food sound good to anybody?

I like food. Food is good. Eat good food. Then drink something brewed. And meet that's been skewed...ered. Then munch on veggies... that are stewed. But I won't be rude, while I drink my brewed... beverage, dude.

:zipit: :wave:

joel_maxwell

mkt said:
I like food. Food is good. Eat good food. Then drink something brewed. And meet that's been skewed...ered. Then munch on veggies... that are stewed. But I won't be rude, while I drink my brewed... beverage, dude.

:zipit: :wave:
are you that bored...... :lol: or just having a creative outburst

Horizons1

I might be going on the 15th but right now its looking more like ill be going on the 16th. Either way I will be going. Cant wait!

Moustronaut

Not to crash the party or anything... but i'll be down there sometime in the morning of the 16th.... hopefully by lunch.

if ya see a guy in a tan Cuvee Beach hat with a Cardinals jersey... feel free to say hi. :wave:

mkt

Premium Member
jmaxwell007 said:
are you that bored...... :lol: or just having a creative outburst

definitely that bored... i'm stuck at work still

joel_maxwell

mkt said:
definitely that bored... i'm stuck at work still
it is simpley amazing what you can come up with to pass the time if you are bored at work.

oh, small request, if the inside theater is well lit when you enter, try to get a ride mechanism photo as well. i know there is the one of the Imagineers sitting on the seats, but im talking about an "up angle" shot.

most appreciated if possible.

KevinPage

Original Poster
Geesh, is Epcot anticipaiting the PLAGUE on the 15th? Everyone is hopping to the 16th.

Anyways, I'll be at Discovery Cove on the 16th if anyone is inclined to witness me in a bathing suit. :hurl: :lol:

I'll be at The Land 12pm on the 15th :D :D :D

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
KevinPage said:
Geesh, is Epcot anticipaiting the PLAGUE on the 15th? Everyone is hopping to the 16th.

Anyways, I'll be at Discovery Cove on the 16th if anyone is inclined to witness me in a bathing suit. :hurl: :lol:

I'll be at The Land 12pm on the 15th :D :D :D
Things that make you go buhhhhh :lol:

Fantasmic!329

Have fun everyone! A few little things stand in my way of being there: I'm not an AP holder, location: NJ, and occupation: student in elm. school. Think of me while you are having fun and I am slaving away in school. (If you go on the 15th that is. 16th is a Saturday! :) )

OmegaKnight

I get to ride it next Thursday in costume as I am an Epcot cast member. Also, it looks like all previews are taking place through the Imagination! area gate. I guess this means The Land isn't done yet and probably won't be until the end of April.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom