Whoops! I farted!

LuLaSue

Although disturbing, this thread really appeals to my immature sick kid side. :lol: :lol: Finally a post that isn't concerned with decency.

I want to post the "Ryan's steakhouse story" so bad but I know better.

Just google Ryan's steakhouse story but be warned... IT'S A STINKY MESS. :lol:

OMG my belly is killing me from laughing so hard...I am at my desk laughing so loud everyone wants to know what is so funny. I don't have it in me to tell them!

That was GREAT
:ROFLOL:

Tramp

Go Ahead...I dare ya!

[flash=http://burntelectrons.org/media/fartbutton.swf]quality=high parameter=parameter_value[/flash]​

I cannot believe I just spent 40 minutes of my life reading this thread. What an absolute riot. And yet, I always tell myself I don't find this kind of thing funny....

The Mom

Premium Member
I could not let a year go by without it

And we thank you for it. :lol: Wonder how many reported posts I'll get? :lookaroun :lol:

Hint to anyone who finds this thread offensive...don't bother reporting it to ME. The title says it all, and as long as no lines are crossed, it stays.

stranger

57.jpg

Pick a scent, any scent...(this place needs it.) :p

speck76

And we thank you for it. :lol: Wonder how many reported posts I'll get? :lookaroun :lol:

Hint to anyone who finds this thread offensive...don't bother reporting it to ME. The title says it all, and as long as no lines are crossed, it stays.

I think it is the " I have been left out of the fun, so nobody else can have fun either" syndrome.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom