Who would make a great Spaceship Earth narrator?

LambertLion

What a fun thread! Thanks from a newbie!

I'd love to hear James Earl Jones. Wow. It would be awesome to hear Morgan Freeman too, but I think he's pretty narrated out. Kelsey Grammer would be a great one too. Ian McKellen too.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
What a fun thread! Thanks from a newbie!

I'd love to hear James Earl Jones. Wow. It would be awesome to hear Morgan Freeman too, but I think he's pretty narrated out. Kelsey Grammer would be a great one too. Ian McKellen too.
JEJ would be great...as would Morgan Freeman. Both of their voices are very soothing.

copcarguyp71

Every time I think of James Earl Jones I hear his "Baseball" speech from Field of Dreams in my head. I am not even a huge baseball fan but holy cow does he deliver on that one! Amazing to think that he had a wicked stutter as a child.

imagineer boy

I'd rather SSE have a male narrator. I don't know why, but a masculine voice fits the feel of the attraction as it sort of evokes Father Time or somthing like that. I'd rather not have Morgan Freeman since he pretty much narrates everything. lol

I'd personally go for Lawrence Fishbourne.

Beholder

The problem with Morgan Freeman is once something gets overdone, it sometimes starts becoming "generic". Great actor, great voice, but he's everywhere.

John Rhys Davies!!!

MaxsDad

I was hoping for Patrick Stewart before The Dame.

anthony hopkins.

Barry (White or Obama)

Sam Pak

Jeff Bridges

Colin Firth

MaxsDad

Every time I think of James Earl Jones I hear his "Baseball" speech from Field of Dreams in my head. I am not even a huge baseball fan but holy cow does he deliver on that one! Amazing to think that he had a wicked stutter as a child.

I once adapted Thomas Mann's speech by the ballfield by re-setting it as a speech from Walt to Roy about WDW in Fl. It was pretty cool. "the memories will be so thick they will have to swat them away from their faces" and "Oh, they will come rOy" are pretty relavent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom