Who would make a great Spaceship Earth narrator?

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Maybe if they had Mickey himself narrate it! Or Selena Gomez could SING it! That'd really dust off that old relic!

ChrisFL

Premium Member
If Snoop Lion did the narration:

Like a grand and pimpin' spaceship, our planet been sailin all this way. And fo' just a minute, we been on this flizzight. But where we izzat? And whats goin' down later on? I flipped my wig when I heard them answers be from our past...fo sho! Since the first wrote a note, we’ve been spittin on the future one verse at a time. So, lets ride out together. All up in this history, I'll show you how ancestors created this plizzace we got now, then you can pick up the mike and drop a few bars of your own!

GeorgiaPinesRJB

If Snoop Lion did the narration:

Like a grand and pimpin' spaceship, our planet been sailin all this way. And fo' just a minute, we been on this flizzight. But where we izzat? And whats goin' down later on? I flipped my wig when I heard them answers be from our past...fo sho! Since the first wrote a note, we’ve been spittin on the future one verse at a time. So, lets ride out together. All up in this history, I'll show you how ancestors created this plizzace we got now, then you can pick up the mike and drop a few bars of your own!

Is it sad I'd ride the hell out of SSE if he did the narration? Just for the absurdity?

GeorgiaPinesRJB

"History of communication, I will teach you."

TPM-CGYoda.JPG

Still not as absurd as Snoop Dog, or Lion, or whatever he is calling himself these days haha

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom