Who to add?

KP25701

Original Poster
Wich new carecter should be added to disney world meet and greats.I think it should be Phineas and Ferb.:D

Animaniac93-98

New?:

Giselle
Prince Edward
Queen Narissa
Pip (maybe)
Flynn
Tron
Yori
Sark
Basil
Ratagin
Elliot
Mad Madame Mim
Medusa
Mr. Toad
Eglantine Price
Professor Brown
Aaron Stone (thought this will be a no brainer in the future, especially with the premier ratings it got)

Bring Back or Put Out:

Bernard
Bianca
Orville
Gurgi
Eilonwy
Taran
Jim Hawkins
King and Grand Duke (might be fun to see them do acts together)
Gus
Jaq
Dumbo
King Leonidas
Sora (and Donald and Goofy in their KH outfits, surprised they didn't bring them out when game 2 hit store shelves)
Dodger
Oliver
All the Hercules/Hunchback charactres
Merlin

Chroniq

We'd like to see the Disney Living Character Initiative Wall-E animatronic be featured at the parks. The robot was designed by a different group then the Muppet Mobile Lab and suffered from lag and technical glitches when it first premiered last year.

Currently the mml designers are working on redesigning Wall-E, with hopes of selling the technology to Oriental Land Group just like how Muppet Mobile Lab went to Hong Kong Disney. Look for Wall-E tests to be conducted in Epcot Future World in the second quarter if all goes to plan.

drew81

New?:

Giselle
Prince Edward
Queen Narissa
Pip (maybe)
Flynn
Tron
Yori
Sark
Basil
Ratagin
Elliot
Mad Madame Mim
Medusa
Mr. Toad
Eglantine Price
Professor Brown
Aaron Stone (thought this will be a no brainer in the future, especially with the premier ratings it got)

Bring Back or Put Out:

Bernard
Bianca

Orville
Gurgi
Eilonwy
Taran
Jim Hawkins
King and Grand Duke (might be fun to see them do acts together)
Gus
Jaq

Dumbo
King Leonidas
Sora (and Donald and Goofy in their KH outfits, surprised they didn't bring them out when game 2 hit store shelves)
Dodger
Oliver
All the Hercules/Hunchback charactres
Merlin

I've asked for those characters to come back for some time. If guests would request them on a regular basis it wouldn't hurt

Edeyore

I am sorry I have to say it. Were you drinking when you posted this question? Wich? carecter? meet and greats? All I can say is WOW!!!

MousDad

While I don't condone the op's spelling, I give a hearty second to the Phineas and Ferb idea, but not only for meet & greet.

I think a KP style attraction based on P & F in DAK, or in Future World would be a smash.

Animaniac93-98

I can't believe I forgot this one:

P-P-P-P-PLEASE bring back Roger Rabbit!

Quick your fussin' and a fuddin' Amblin and Disney! (easier said than done of course)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom