Who thinks they should reopen Wonders of Life in Epcot with some new Inside Out theming?

JackDisney

Here's another idea I had.

Joy and Sadness could be the hosts of a Cranium Command-esque style show, which takes you inside the mind of Riley.

Fear could be the host of a medicine and disease area, which has different exhibits on the future of medicine.

Anger could be the host of a sports and excercise area, with different simulators and fitness equipment.

I don't know what Disgust's role could be...maybe she could host an updated version of the Making of Me, and watch her be all disgusted by everything.

And for the main ride there...I think it would be great if they could add in another dark ride similar to Horizons or SE all about the history of medicine.

I also really like the idea of Baymax being in the pavillion.

Cmdr_Crimson

Figment without Dreamfinder is like Abbott without Costello.

Now, How bad could it be-oh...........
figment-and-channing.jpg

tumblr_inline_muvlt0lncx1ryb0hd.gif

tmstephe

We just caught one of the early showings of Inside Out last night, and as usual Pixar has another winner on there hands. It makes me nostalgic for Cranium Command, which is apparently one of the muses of the movie.

There could be a new show with a similar feel to the original CC and maybe even a new ride to provide a tour of how memories help you make choices and how they affect your body.

I know that it's not encompassing your whole body, but this is one of the areas that I know I definitely miss from my childhood!

I'd keep an open mind about that improvement.

See what I did there... :cool:

(sorry)

Haymarket2008

As much as I would love to see Inside Out revitalize Wonders of Life, it's realistically only being considered for the Imagination pavilion. An awesome 3D movie in the Magic Eye theatre makes the most sense. Inside Out is doing well financially, but not enough to warrant a full pavilion and/or a true dark ride.

SugarMagnolia75

The thing about that is the fact that the area is big enough to easily convert the entire lobby into a festival center while still having two D or E-Ticket attractions off to the side (which are out of the way) and 3 shows in the middle that can easily be changed.

It's honestly not that hard, really!

Except that involves them building at least two attractions instead of one and we're talking about the same people who decided that we couldn't have Maelstrom and a Frozen ride. Setting up a 4D movie to replace Captain EO is much more their speed.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Except that involves them building at least two attractions instead of one and we're talking about the same people who decided that we couldn't have Maelstrom and a Frozen ride. Setting up a 4D movie to replace Captain EO is much more their speed.

We're also talking about the people who did a fantasyland expansion and the people currently working on Avatarland.

And you make it seem like it would take a lot of effort to make new films for the 4 little screens in the CC theatre and get some new simulators in the former body wars area.. Like really. That's nothing but screens itself too.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
As much as I would love to see Inside Out revitalize Wonders of Life, it's realistically only being considered for the Imagination pavilion. .
And if I'm correct any new 3D film has now been shelved indefinitely.

There's also a radical idea... Install grand, cutting edge attractions based on a unique IP developed specifically for each pavilion. You never know. It could work.

Haymarket2008

And if I'm correct any new 3D film has now been shelved indefinitely.

There's also a radical idea... Install grand, cutting edge attractions based on a unique IP developed specifically for each pavilion. You never know. It could work.
You don't say?? It'll neverrrrr work....
But is the 3D film on hold a recent decision? Seeing how this all unfolds is pretty interesting to say the least. Tedious, but interesting.

Goofyernmost

I think that they are being ridiculous about the Magic Eye theater. Put HISTA back in there. It at least had some depth and fun with it. The argument that it is dated is also ridicules! Just because the movie came out years ago is all the more reason why it's age is irrelevant. It now is a stand alone show which requires absolutely not familiarity with the movie. I have never seen any of the movies connected with it and have always understood the story and didn't care about who played the characters in it. But, if they can't do that then shut the theater down and burn any left over copies of EO that exist on the planet and turn the entire pavilion into large blank rooms where they bring people in and just tell them to use their imagination to imagine that there is something there.

The Imagination Pavilion is the biggest embarrassment in all of Disney and a place that shows the least amount of imagination of all that WDW has. All I can figure is that they hate Tony Baxter so much that they are willing to allow that spectacular building to just rot away in the Florida sun. At least with the Wonders of Life Pavilion currently there is no reason to have to see the inside and remember what once was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom