Who the HECK is Hondo?!?!?!

ThistleMae

I just read the story line behind the Hondo character. I guess for die hard fans, some of the delight is in the detail. For me, it really doesn't matter. I'm sure there will be many characters I don't know. I think it's like all those folks who never saw Avatar, and still enjoyed Pandora and the rides. It's still going to be thrilling for me, no matter what!

The Grand Inquisitor

I just read the story line behind the Hondo character. I guess for die hard fans, some of the delight is in the detail. For me, it really doesn't matter. I'm sure there will be many characters I don't know. I think it's like all those folks who never saw Avatar, and still enjoyed Pandora and the rides. It's still going to be thrilling for me, no matter what!
I absolutely agree! Hondo is a fantastic character. Hes very much the Don Karnage of star wars. Except Hondo is a good guy.

The Grand Inquisitor

So he's a good criminal? I guess he has some principles, so to speak. He seems to be an interesting character.
Yeah in the clone wars he aided the republic and Jedi some times( mostly to get money), but in rebels he joins the rebels and helps them fight against the empire. So yeah hes evolved from a sorta nice but greedy pirate to a rebel hero.

socalifornian

So he's a good criminal? I guess he has some principles, so to speak. He seems to be an interesting character.

The most memorable arc with Hondo is when he captured Dooku, Anakin and Obi-Wan - forcing them to work together. Hondos type pretty much did whatever benefited them, which was usually in the outer rim territories. They weren’t generally involved in whatever political turmoil the galaxy was going through (clone wars, galactic civil war, first order-resistance war). Kind of like Jabba the Hutt

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
The most memorable arc with Hondo is when he captured Dooku, Anakin and Obi-Wan - forcing them to work together. Hondos type pretty much did whatever benefited them, which was usually in the outer rim territories. They weren’t generally involved in whatever political turmoil the galaxy was going through (clone wars, galactic civil war, first order-resistance war). Kind of like Jabba the Hutt

Man, I love Clone Wars Anakin.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
I love Hayden.

He loves you too, man. He loves you too.

ThistleMae

Yes, that's what I gathered. And I did read about the incident when he captured Dooku, Anakin and Obi-Wan. He ended up letting them go. But why do people like him?

The Grand Inquisitor

Yes, that's what I gathered. And I did read about the incident when he captured Dooku, Anakin and Obi-Wan. He ended up letting them go. But why do people like him?
Because he is a very fun and interesting character. He can be funny and serious at the same time. He is very much a space pirate. I also think since Jim Cummings voices him a lot more people like the character as well.

The Grand Inquisitor

God I love that episode. I've been re watching the show while running on the treadmill, the show is so brilliant. It helped me actually feel like reliving Saturday mornings with my brother and dad watching Cartoon Network and having breakfast. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom