Who takes kids out of school for WDW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenlar

With that said, we just got a nasty letter and was told any more "unexcused" absences would result in a meeting with the truancy officer. :) uhh who? :shrug:
A meeting with the truant officer? That's serious business. I'm glad that you're standing up for yourself, though.

kubfish

Honestly I am not worried, its my kids and no matter their stance we will take them out again next year. This is all about money and the NCLbehind stuff tied in with attendance.

Our kids do well in school and since we live in CA a lawsuit is never out of the question. LOL!

My grandma is really sick and probably has a short time to go. We told them in the future we may have to take time for that and they said that was an unexcused absence. So... I may not test it for that but we shall see. May get interesting this year.

moosicalnwdwmad

My parents were supposed too take me out two weeks in September 2008 which would be the start of Year Ten for me so we asked the school if we could have a authourised absence for the holiday as the limit is ten days (in the UK) and it was denied because it was classed as a holiday so we have now moved our holiday mtoo August 22nd until September 5th which means i will now only miss three or four days but hopefully the scholl will authourise that absence because if they don't I will cry :ROFLOL::)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom