Who Still Goes To CBJ?

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
Chuck E Cheese meets Disney (or vice versa). It is lame, dated and boring.
However it was wonderful when the kids were little.:rolleyes:

I would say that they are better than that. Chuck's system is a little more... errmm unprofessional than Disney's setup or at least it used to be.

In the 20 or so years I have been going to MK I've never once seen the Country Bears. That's all going to change when I go in July. I plan to do everything I've never done before on this trip.

JillC LI

In the 20 or so years I have been going to MK I've never once seen the Country Bears. That's all going to change when I go in July. I plan to do everything I've never done before on this trip.

I love country and bluegrass music so I always wanted to try CBJ, but the rest of my family is not into that music at all, and I enjoy staying with the kids, so I never tried it either - until this past March when I finally convinced my daughter to join me there for the first time. Let me just say that I should've listened to the rest of my family. I hated it. :snore: Proceed at your own risk :D

Master Gracey 5

Love the attraction and see it at least once every trip. Yeah its cheesy, maybe a little outdated in some ways but its always fun to see and Big Al makes me laugh every time. The only thing I'd like to see is get everything cleaned up and maybe upgraded a bit.

daveo43175

CBJ is one of those GOTTA things. Ya gotta ride PotC, ya gotta ride SW (even though I hate it), ya gotta see the parade..............................

C.FERNIE

i love this attraction but in the last five years i have never been to it, so disappointing most of the time we tried to go it was closed or had gone down! so sad needs some TLC .:wave:

MarkTwain

Errr.... the attraction opened in 1971. The movie was a poor spin off from 2002.

We're British and love it. A full on Animatronics show. Yes, it`s showing its age. Yes, the proposed update is needed. But it`s still a must-see.

Agreed on all counts... except I'm Amurrican.

Never miss it. :D

Walt Disney1955

Will never miss it. I think it's one of those places that you either love or hate (Small World, Carousel of Progress which I both adore). But to tell you the truth the charm and the warmth of that show make it more popular than ignored. Put me in the former category. It's a can't miss attraction for me.

Before I first took my wife to WDW I always went on about the CBJ among other things. I give other people the riot act if they go to WDW and miss CBJ. My dad first saw it in 1973 and when we went to WDW last year he immediately asked that we see it.

Dad: "Let's go see the Country Bear Jamboree."

Me: "Done."

I can never understand the haters for CBJ. I think it represents all that we love about Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom