Who should I book my first Disney Cruise with?

Surfin' Tuna

Slight thread bump here. We are recently getting back into the cruise scene, and were looking for agent recommendations. The people we used to use have retired and closed shop. I see a lot of votes for Kingdom Konsultants, and I was wondering if people still go that route or have someone else to recommend. Thanks

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Slight thread bump here. We are recently getting back into the cruise scene, and were looking for agent recommendations. The people we used to use have retired and closed shop. I see a lot of votes for Kingdom Konsultants, and I was wondering if people still go that route or have someone else to recommend. Thanks
@Kingdom Konsultant would be my choice.

I was a client of their's for years, worked for them for about 3 and continue to be a client to this day. They are a class act organization from top to bottom.

ChuckElias

I see a lot of votes for Kingdom Konsultants, and I was wondering if people still go that route or have someone else to recommend. Thanks
Two comments:

1) A lot of the love in this thread is for Tammy, but she is no longer affiliated with Kingdom Konsultants.

2) This site is owned by Kingdom Konsultants, so agents from other companies (out of professional courtesy) are not going to promote themselves here. There are lots of other agencies that specialize in Disney vacations, but this site is probably not the place to look for them.

Totally off-topic, but Tammy will be disembarking from the Dream on the same day that I board my next cruise. I'm hoping that we'll cross paths at the terminal and get to say hello in person.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Two comments:

1) A lot of the love in this thread is for Tammy, but she is no longer affiliated with Kingdom Konsultants.

2) This site is owned by Kingdom Konsultants, so agents from other companies (out of professional courtesy) are not going to promote themselves here. There are lots of other agencies that specialize in Disney vacations, but this site is probably not the place to look for them.

Totally off-topic, but Tammy will be disembarking from the Dream on the same day that I board my next cruise. I'm hoping that we'll cross paths at the terminal and get to say hello in person.
Quick correction....KK does not "own" WDWMagic. They are a sponsor.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Is that true? I've been on this forum for many years and heard many times that KK owns the site. This is the first time someone has contradicted that (in my memory).
@Kingdom Konsultant or @wdwmagic can confirm, but I am 99.9999% sure that KK does not own this site.

They are the travel sponsor and pay a fee which allows them to solicit on this forum. Nothing more.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Is that true? I've been on this forum for many years and heard many times that KK owns the site. This is the first time someone has contradicted that (in my memory).
@Kingdom Konsultant or @wdwmagic can confirm, but I am 99.9999% sure that KK does not own this site.

They are the travel sponsor and pay a fee which allows them to solicit on this forum. Nothing more.

@Master Yoda is correct. Kingdom Konsultants does not own the site, but is a long-time sponsor of the site. They've helped many WDWMAGIC readers with their vacations, and come highly recommended.

Phonedave

Pam also handles more than Disney related vacations. I've used her services several times for land tours in Europe, and most recently for an upcoming river cruise on the Danube. Along with Disney visits.

I have booked Sandal's resort in St Lucia with KK as well. They may specialize in Disney, but they are a full service travel agency.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom