Who makes the best drink at WDW ??????

disneyrcks

My fiance and I love the Habibi Daquiri in Morocco at WS....it is so refreshing and delicious! We talk about it constantly when our trips are getting close :slurp:

EvilQueen-T

i have to say that the bar in the poly near the kona cafe is a great place to get your groove on (regardless of what you prefer to drink) before heading back over to the mk at night...a few drinks, a few steps to the monorail and bingo...extra extra magic hours lol.

a2grafix

Jessica's Secret, Kungaloosh and Gypsy Moth at Hollywood Studios (Primetime Cafe bar) -- used to be at the Adventurers Club at Pleasure Island. Long live the Club! Kungaloosh! Hoopla!

Jessica's Secret -- Bacardi Coco, Peach & Banana Liqueur, Blue Curacao, Sour Mix, Sprite, Grenadine, Pineapple Juice

Gypsy Moth -- Bacardi O, Blue Curacao, Melon Liqueur, Sour and Pineapple Juice

Kungaloosh -- Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, Blackberry Brandy, Orange Juice & Strawberry Strawberry Daiquiri Mix

Ahem, and, a, you can't go wrong with a chocolate shake at Beaches and Cream.

NiarrNDisney

I have many favorites but Rob and Bob at the Dawa in AKL are two of the best bartenders in WDW.

As for drinks I prefer Vodka w/ Ginger ale but I am known to pick up a Welsh Dragon in the UK (Epcot)
A Yak Attack in Asia (DAK) Bloody Mary's, and Margarita's when or where ever.

durangojim

We love walking around world showcase with a frozen Margarita and the ones on the rkocks at the bar inside the Mexico Pavilion are great.

Pippa

Jessica's Secret, Kungaloosh and Gypsy Moth at Hollywood Studios (Primetime Cafe bar) -- used to be at the Adventurers Club at Pleasure Island. Long live the Club! Kungaloosh! Hoopla!

Jessica's Secret -- Bacardi Coco, Peach & Banana Liqueur, Blue Curacao, Sour Mix, Sprite, Grenadine, Pineapple Juice

Gypsy Moth -- Bacardi O, Blue Curacao, Melon Liqueur, Sour and Pineapple Juice

Kungaloosh -- Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, Blackberry Brandy, Orange Juice & Strawberry Strawberry Daiquiri Mix

Ahem, and, a, you can't go wrong with a chocolate shake at Beaches and Cream.

Seriously????? They are doing AC drinks at Primetime???? I am a happy happy girl........

Pippa

Although Dana at the AC made my very own cocktail The Pippatini....

Strawberry Daquiri
Regular Vodka
Vanilla Vodka
Cherry Vodka (or alternatively Bubblegum Vodka)

2 of those was quite enough to knock me out!

petey

Victoria falls-great atmosphere & drinks

A great place to stop at the end of the day is at Victoria Falls, right above the Boma restaurant at AKL. People are friendly and the bartenders, Rose, Nicki & Tony are cheerful, and make a great frozen
Mudslide with chocolate syrup added, goes down just like a milkshake!!!:)

disneycouple07

I've heard how good the Lapu Lapu drink that is served in the fresh pineapple is. Its on the Kona Cafe menu only. Does anyone know if you're able to get a drink even if you do not eat in the restaurant. Are you able to take it out like maybe by the beach?

XxMickeyMousexX

I've heard how good the Lapu Lapu drink that is served in the fresh pineapple is. Its on the Kona Cafe menu only. Does anyone know if you're able to get a drink even if you do not eat in the restaurant. Are you able to take it out like maybe by the beach?

from what i understand ohanas has it....or the tangu (sp?) lounge right outside of ohanas has it as well. iam looking very forward to getting one in september

MKCP 1985

i have to say that the bar in the poly near the kona cafe is a great place to get your groove on (regardless of what you prefer to drink) before heading back over to the mk at night...a few drinks, a few steps to the monorail and bingo...extra extra magic hours lol.

Backscratcher at Tambu :king:

or if you feel like dressing up a bit, drinking screw top Chilean wines at the Wave is a good way to spend a little time as well. :king:

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
For a good wine selection check out Jiko or California Grill. Nice place to sit down for a drink at a bar, like others have said, Victoria Falls at AKL.

Personally, my favorite was a pitcher of Sangria at Spoodles, but alas, that is not there. :( Does anyone know if they still serve it at the new resturant, Kouzzina?

a2grafix

Seriously????? They are doing AC drinks at Primetime???? I am a happy happy girl........

That's what "Officer Percival Peabody" and "Minerva Limpwhistle" said to me in December during my last trip. I gave him a hearty club salute and asked where I could get a Kungaloosh or a Jessica's Secret. He said the Primetime Cafe bar.

Sweet Melissa

For a good wine selection check out Jiko or California Grill. Nice place to sit down for a drink at a bar, like others have said, Victoria Falls at AKL.

Personally, my favorite was a pitcher of Sangria at Spoodles, but alas, that is not there. :( Does anyone know if they still serve it at the new resturant, Kouzzina?

I agree about Jiko and California Grill both having great wine selections. Sanaa does as well. I'm not exactly a wine aficionado, but I had a really nice South African chardonnay on the bartender Kat's recommendation in the Sanaa lounge.

Kouzzina does serve sangria, but I don't know if it's the same as Spoodles. I had a sparkling white sangria that tasted of mint and green apple when I was there in January, and I think they have a more traditional red one too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom