Who is this character?

kristalovesWDW

Original Poster
I really can't figure out who this is! And it's been bugging me for the longest time. It's during the Dreams Come True Parade, the one in the brown cloak standing behind Meeko and Stich with it's back to us.

brownguylm6.jpg

And IDK maybe we can make this into a fun topic...if anybody else has the same issue with their own photos haha

kristalovesWDW

Original Poster
That's what I was thinking for the longest time, but I couldn't remember his name, or if I was right, for that matter. thanks guys.

sbkline

Speaking of "who is this character", and since the original question has already been answered, I have one of my own...

When we went in 2007 and then again in April 2008, there was a character that we saw each time in Fantasmic and I couldn't figure out who she is. She is on the barge going around the lagoon and she has red hair. I can't remember now exactly what she is wearing or who she is standing next to. Ariel is already there, so it isn't her...unless they have Ariel twice: once as a mermaid and once as a human. :shrug: Other than that, I can't figure out who it might be.

wbboy29

Speaking of "who is this character", and since the original question has already been answered, I have one of my own...

When we went in 2007 and then again in April 2008, there was a character that we saw each time in Fantasmic and I couldn't figure out who she is. She is on the barge going around the lagoon and she has red hair. I can't remember now exactly what she is wearing or who she is standing next to. Ariel is already there, so it isn't her...unless they have Ariel twice: once as a mermaid and once as a human. :shrug: Other than that, I can't figure out who it might be.

If she had red-ish hair and may have been wearing a purple dress toward the front of the boat, then it was Meg (Megera) from Hercules. :wave:

cooleo

I think it is Ariel with feet as you stated. I do believe she comes by twice.

bluefaery

I think it is Ariel with feet as you stated. I do believe she comes by twice.

Yes Ariel does come twice but both times she is a mermaid. I remember b/c when she is on the bardge w/ Eric she is siting on a rock and flipping her fins and when she is on the big white boat she is sitting on the back of the boat again, flipping her fins.

PinMadness

Meg from Hercules is usually on the boat. She has reddish hair.

kcw

my computer is in the shop so I can't upload any of my pics or scan in his autograph- but this site has them both

http://home.att.net/~disneysue/characters/wdw/friartuck.html

he can be found fairly often at the Oasis (entrance to AK)... you should definitely stop and take a pic with him- sometimes he gets lonely because not too many people know who he is, and an even smaller amount of those people care to meet him! :(

kcw

here's a picture of Meg
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23879054@N00/298426257/

and while you didn't mention a hat, Jane also has reddish/blonde hair I think- she's on the boat in DL's Fant, but I'm not positive about WDWs- sometimes I get the two mixed up. They wouldn't have Ariel in both forms, that kinda screws with character integrity ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom