Who is this character?

Wilt Dasney

you should definitely stop and take a pic with him- sometimes he gets lonely because not too many people know who he is, and an even smaller amount of those people care to meet him! :(

Did he tell you this directly, or did it come from someone who's friends with him? ;)

TigerLily_CM

Speaking of "who is this character", and since the original question has already been answered, I have one of my own...

When we went in 2007 and then again in April 2008, there was a character that we saw each time in Fantasmic and I couldn't figure out who she is. She is on the barge going around the lagoon and she has red hair. I can't remember now exactly what she is wearing or who she is standing next to. Ariel is already there, so it isn't her...unless they have Ariel twice: once as a mermaid and once as a human. :shrug: Other than that, I can't figure out who it might be.

Nope, Arial isn't there twice...that would be silly...how could she be in 2 places at once :animwink: It's probably Meg from Hercules. She has long reddish hair, a gold crown and a purple dress...it's different than the princess dresses as it's slimmer...more greek goddess than the big princess dresses.

She's normally near the front of the boat with Belle and Beast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom