Who is in the teens???

dixiegirl

Ok so now we are in the teens.....15 more days to be exact....the wait is killing me....but I'd rather be at that mark than the hundred mark...The thing is you can't wait for it to get here..You plan , book , wait and wait, then it comes and boom...thats it ...although we usually start planning the next trip even before we leave from the one we're on!!! ...

15 more days till that hot orlando heat hits my face( oh and those luv bugs) as we leave the airport and wait for the Magical Express...Oh yeah, love that feeling!!!!

TestTrack

Ok so now we are in the teens.....15 more days to be exact....the wait is killing me....but I'd rather be at that mark than the hundred mark...The thing is you can't wait for it to get here..You plan , book , wait and wait, then it comes and boom...thats it ...although we usually start planning the next trip even before we leave from the one we're on!!! ...

15 more days till that hot orlando heat hits my face( oh and those luv bugs) as we leave the airport and wait for the Magical Express...Oh yeah, love that feeling!!!!

I'm in my 400's.....466 to be exact

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom